ADVERTISEMENT

Rest In Peace Mrs G

Jersey and Pess
Yes it was great seeing the coaches and boys. My phone blew up at the wake Thursday night from a stream of texts from the RU wrestlers offering me prayers and condolences for Mrs G’s passing. From the stars and from walkons. Folks that is what we have in such terrific young men. They offered me the opportunity to talk to them if I needed it. These are young men with wrestling issues, school issues and who knows what other kinds of issues. They took time out of their day and night to comfort some old guy in mourning the 56 year love of his life. So any time any of these kids need help, advice or guidance they can count on me. I too was pleased with the performance of the kids. Sammy and Donny leave for Spain tonight via Dublin for U23. Janzer looks solid and bigger at 197 and our Mountain man at 28( looks huge. I can’t believe how tall Tony White is. Jersey it is always great seeing you and the podcast was fabulous idea. Jan would want me to get out and I will dedicate the rest of my time on earth to her memory as she was a gem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT