ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Michigan AG Apologizes After Passing Out Drunk At Football Game After "Eating 2 Bloody Marys"

BROTHERSKINNY

Heisman Winner
Oct 21, 2010
I wish we had more of NJ's government pass out drunk in the stands at Rutgers games...1) We would know they are actually human, 2) it would funny as hell and 3) When they are out of Trenton they can't do anymore damage to the state.

Michigan's Attorney General apparently has "got some splainin' to do"...

That is, of course, only if you think passing out drunk at a football game on over the weekend is some kind of faux pas. For us, we say "what happens on the weekend, stays on the weekend".

But that hasn't stopped Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel from publicly apologizing after being caught on camera passed out in the stands, according to The Hill.

Nessel wrote this week: “My staff has pleaded with me to hire a crisis-management PR firm for an incident that occurred on 10/30 at the UM/MSU football game. Instead, I thought I would just share the events which transpired that fateful day.”

She said on Facebook that she went to a tailgate party and - we swear we are not making this up - thought it was a good idea to “eat 2 Bloody Marys.”

Nessel wrote on social media: “I thought it seemed like a good idea to eat 2 Bloody Mary’s, since as long as you put enough vegetables in them, it’s practically a salad. As it turned out, this was not a brilliant idea."

She then says she started to feel sick at the game and friends encouraged her to leave "so she wouldn’t vomit on other fans". She exited in a wheelchair, the report says.

Nessel wrote that her wife helped her through a "skull crushing hangover" the next day.

We have to give credit where it's due, however: Nessel owned the "PR crisis". On her Facebook, she posted a photo of herself slumped over with her hat pulled over her face.

She concluded by saying: “From now on, I pledge never to drink on an empty stomach, and definitely never to have another Bloody Mary. Cause it’s gonna take a while to get that taste out of my mouth. Sorry to all the people who have supported me for letting you down. I will try to do better.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/m...unk-football-game-after-eating-2-bloody-marys
passed%20out.png

various FoxNews shows have been surprisingly soft on this... the general consensus from the female talking heads is they are more upset that she LIED about only having 2 bloody marys on an empty stomach than that she got drunk and passed out.

Reactions: RU22
I wish we had more of NJ's government pass out drunk in the stands at Rutgers games...1) We would know they are actually human, 2) it would funny as hell and 3) When they are out of Trenton they can't do anymore damage to the state.

Michigan's Attorney General apparently has "got some splainin' to do"...

That is, of course, only if you think passing out drunk at a football game on over the weekend is some kind of faux pas. For us, we say "what happens on the weekend, stays on the weekend".

But that hasn't stopped Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel from publicly apologizing after being caught on camera passed out in the stands, according to The Hill.

Nessel wrote this week: “My staff has pleaded with me to hire a crisis-management PR firm for an incident that occurred on 10/30 at the UM/MSU football game. Instead, I thought I would just share the events which transpired that fateful day.”

She said on Facebook that she went to a tailgate party and - we swear we are not making this up - thought it was a good idea to “eat 2 Bloody Marys.”

Nessel wrote on social media: “I thought it seemed like a good idea to eat 2 Bloody Mary’s, since as long as you put enough vegetables in them, it’s practically a salad. As it turned out, this was not a brilliant idea."

She then says she started to feel sick at the game and friends encouraged her to leave "so she wouldn’t vomit on other fans". She exited in a wheelchair, the report says.

Nessel wrote that her wife helped her through a "skull crushing hangover" the next day.

We have to give credit where it's due, however: Nessel owned the "PR crisis". On her Facebook, she posted a photo of herself slumped over with her hat pulled over her face.

She concluded by saying: “From now on, I pledge never to drink on an empty stomach, and definitely never to have another Bloody Mary. Cause it’s gonna take a while to get that taste out of my mouth. Sorry to all the people who have supported me for letting you down. I will try to do better.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/m...unk-football-game-after-eating-2-bloody-marys
passed%20out.png
And just think , if our public servants did pass out at games we could lift money from their wallets easier like they do to us .

So you are saying she was wrong? Thank you.
I would say it is wrong for anyone to drink too many and wind up needing help.
But it's not something that demands being condemned, if the person doesn't make a habit of it.
To many really don't care about what happened, they only care if it can be used against someone because of their politics.
That goes for Democrats and Republicans alike

Reactions: RedTeam1994
Not a big deal at all. People can have fun, and makes mistakes.

BUT this AG has a long history of being tyrannical and narcissistic. So I guess karma’s a stiff bloody Mary…

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Good for her. It’s not during working hours.

Let he who has not gotten sh!tfaced at a tailgate cast the first stone!
Agree with those above who say non-story. Embarassing? Yes, but that's her business.

I have 100% had too many on a few occasions, but never @ a tailgate that I can recall. Can't say it NEVER WILL happen, but not as of yet.

Reactions: MozRU
Agree with those above who say non-story. Embarassing? Yes, but that's her business.

I have 100% had too many on a few occasions, but never @ a tailgate that I can recall. Can't say it NEVER WILL happen, but not as of yet.
If it is her business then she should keep it private, not do it in front thousands of people. She took a job under the spot light and she should act accordingly.

I didn't say she wasn't a clown show. She is (for more reasons than being drunk @ a football game)!
But she harmed nobody with her actions. If folks in Michigan want to be represented by that kind of trash, that's THEIR business. For ME it is a non story. Just another sad sack public figure. We have plenty right here in NJ. Clean up here, then we can talk trash (or the lack there of).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT