ADVERTISEMENT

If Laviano is better than Rettig, then Rettig should not be on a Division 1 Team

billhilf

Sophomore
Oct 19, 2007
Englishtown
At this point, there is no way I could possibly believe Laviano is better than Rettig. What would Rettig have to do to be worse? Fumble EVERY snap, instead of once a series like Laviano. Miss EVERY throw instead of most that Laviano misses.

It is seriously mind boggling what I am seeing. And do not give me that Flood knows better than everyone because he coaches football- ANYONE WITH EYES sees that Laviano is not good enough to be a starting QB right now.

He's not. We all know he's not better than Rettig. We have the dumbest coach in division 1 football. It's obvious

At this point, there is no way I could possibly believe Laviano is better than Rettig. What would Rettig have to do to be worse? Fumble EVERY snap, instead of once a series like Laviano. Miss EVERY throw instead of most that Laviano misses.

It is seriously mind boggling what I am seeing. And do not give me that Flood knows better than everyone because he coaches football- ANYONE WITH EYES sees that Laviano is not good enough to be a starting QB right now.
Well said, the QB should not be division one, however the QB's name is
Laviano. Just out of place ,if this was the Big East, but the B1g, forgetaboutit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT