ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball routs Michigan 82-52

Thought AW was listed as out for tonight? That injury report was all sorts of wrong today.

Can everyone relax about GG

That was strategic by Pike

3pt 2 biard assist in 5 min not bad
That's the whole point. It was a 20 point lead most of the game. Michigan defense was terrible. This was the easiest game to get GG some confidence and the score dictated that he easily could have gotten some run 1st half

This season is over. I'm dying to see some positives and confidence for Gavin before the season ends

Reactions: socaldave
But why didn’t he play all first half!!!?? What if he’s hurt???!!! Is he transferring, is that it?!?!?

Aiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!
That's the whole point. It was a 20 point lead most of the game. Michigan defense was terrible. This was the easiest game to get GG some confidence and the score dictated that he easily could have gotten some run 1st half

This season is over. I'm dying to see some positives and confidence for Gavin before the season ends

Because Pike wanted to establish a win

Pace was not conducive for gavin..wven oskar

Reactions: runrutgersrun
That last ball rotation / dump in to Cliff / kick out to Williams is the type of ball movement I’m dying for. You don’t see us swing the ball quickly like that nearly enough

Reactions: Scangg
Would have liked to see him on his feet when J Williams had the steal/breakaway.
Others were up cheering/celebrating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT