ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball routs Michigan 82-52

Imo pace of game requiring attacking Michigan relentlessly...though they got passive anyhow in last 5 minutes
Just felt like a good opportunity to get him in against a team who is letting us shoot from 3 when we're up big

Reactions: Scangg
Might have chosen a good game to be at the RAC for. RU was hitting everything and aggressive to the basket. Only downer was the 10-0 UM run in the last 4 minutes.

This seems extremely unlikely IMO

Injury or some other issue more likely than 0 1st half minutes DNP coaches decision
Zero minutes for Gavin in the first half doesn’t make sense as a simple coaches decision based upon game flow.

Reactions: Scangg
Hyatt is a terribly selfish player. He single-handedly screwed up what should have been a huge first half blowout. Pikell should have pulled Hyatt.
yep. i’ve been saying this for years and it’s way worse this year. He will never pass gavin the ball at times when he’s wide open . He’s a bigtime me first player. Counting down the days until he’s gone

Reactions: fatsam98
Zero minutes for Gavin in the first half doesn’t make sense as a simple coaches decision based upon game flow.
What is the obsession with Griffith? Who cares he is not playing so long as the team is playing well. Besides, he plays like an ineffective weak-kneed wimp.

+20 I craved

woo hoo ric flair GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT