ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers falls to Maryland 42-24 in regular-season finale

It's not like you have to worry about pass you can sell out on the run and just got 100% dominated 3 successive plays

because thats how Franklin screwed up...if they miss the 2 then its 12 and they need two tds...right now they need a fg, td with the 2 pt to tie....
No, that's incorrect. If you need a two to comeback it's always in your best interest to try for it as soon as possible. That gives you the chance to adjust strategy based on outcome.

No, that's incorrect. If you need a two to comeback it's always in your best interest to try for it as soon as possible. That gives you the chance to adjust strategy based on outcome.
that how Franklin fd himself

if you dont get it its 35-23 and you have to score two tds...in my scenerio at 35-24 you need only td and fg so you wait until that td to go for 2

that how Franklin fd himself

if you dont get it its 35-23 and you have to score two tds...in my scenerio at 35-24 you need only td and fg so you wait until that td to go for 2
And that's wrong. Think of it this way - would you rather fail on the 2 pt conversion to lose the game, or do so earlier so you know that you're going to need two scores?

Reactions: mikemarc1
Can't beat anybody when you don't show up for the first quarter, don't come out of half time and capitalize on some momentum and instead go three and out, and go 13-35 passing.

This is why Schiano can be a real douchebag.....instead if having KW out there running the clock down to run the ball how about you March another QB out there and get them some snaps....1000% why we always suck at QB positions. Nobody is ever ready because we never get anybody ready. Come on GS get your head out of your ass.

This maybe the worst full season for a P5 QB
In the history of P5 without the backups getting a sniff. It’s coaching malpractice
I am off the Schiano band wagon he must have had his HS sweet heart stolen from him by a traditional pocket passing X’s and O’s QB
And is now spending his life trying to prove you can make anyone a QB it’s the only explanation for this lunacy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT