ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers falls to Maryland 42-24 in regular-season finale

Suckiest RU game of the year, including the depressing losses at Iowa and Wisky. And we played Mich and OSU better too, very disappointing.

He did get us ranked the 1st go around. Why do you think this is the ceiling?
Because I've seen him coach for years and years and I know his style of play. There's a reason nobody uses it anymore.

Because I've seen him coach for years and years and I know his style of play. There's a reason nobody uses it anymore.
So, it’s your opinion w/o facts. My follow up question is why do you expect people to share your opinion?

So, it’s your opinion w/o facts. My follow up question is why do you expect people to share your opinion?
The facts are the results on the field. Even his rabid supporters aren't happy with crippled offense, year after year and not being competitive with Maryland, which is a perennial underachiever.

The facts are the results on the field. Even his rabid supporters aren't happy with crippled offense, year after year and not being competitive with Maryland, which is a perennial underachiever.
But the fact is he is improving and he has gotten us to being ranked in the top 25 before. Why would you call this the ceiling?

But the fact is he is improving and he has gotten us to being ranked in the top 25 before. Why would you call this the ceiling?
Almost all of his best seasons were right around where the team is now. Only one time did he exceed it, and he needed 2 NFL caliber backs to achieve it.

We may have lost to Maryland yesterday, but we did manage to defy the odds and outscore the number of times Click Click Boom was played. It was a tight one with Click Click Boom putting up three in less than a minute of playing time late in the 4th quarter, but Rutgers held on for a 24-21 win. Not even joking...Click Click Boom was indeed played 21 times yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT