ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers falls to Maryland 42-24 in regular-season finale

Why is the game not on the Big Ten channel here in D.C.?! I'm getting Northwestern and Illinois.

I’m at Gaylord Convention Center with the family for the Christmas stuff.

Watching on my phone on FS app.
They don’t have BTN in the hotel!

Good Lord. I stepped away from the TV to get something from the kitchen...and Maryland scores again!!??

How much can you blame Kirk when this is the quality we have at QB? We run the ball 100 times and he's criticized for not being creative but we pass and he's criticized for calling a pass play with our QB who can't hit an elephant 10 feet away

Reactions: RUShea and zebnatto
How much can you blame Kirk when this is the quality we have at QB? We run the ball 100 times and he's criticized for not being creative but we pass and he's criticized for calling a pass play with our QB who can't hit an elephant 10 feet away
Gavin isn't a great passer but they do NOTHING to help him. There was nothing there on the last play. Get him some guys in space. Honestly play some of the freshman at this point, can't burn their RS.

This is going to be real, real ugly. Difference in coaching staffs and philosophies is oceans apart.
True, a don't make mistake game against a go for the gusto one,
To win today Schiano has to gamble or see a good year turn into a disappointment at end.
This game only will show if Greg is willing to open up the O when behind or play a prevent offense

Gavin isn't a great passer but they do NOTHING to help him. There was nothing there on the last play. Get him some guys in space. Honestly play some of the freshman at this point, can't burn their RS.
You mean like that tight end who was wide open with no one within 5 yards?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT