ADVERTISEMENT

Football IOWA GAME THREAD

OK, I'm turning it off. If #3 isn't the answer, we don't have one.

source.gif

It’s like every worst possible thing to happen has happened under this guy. Nothing changes like c’mon dude. When is shit going to change. This is ridiculous and sickening. I tried to root for the guy but damn my g. Four years of this bullshit is enough.

How does this help us prepare for the BC game . Down three scores and give up on the offense at half time.

Could’ve given Art the entire fourth quarter to play and do his foot shuffle Peyton Manning imitation Now we’re going to go into next week without any rhythm and on offense Really detrimental decision making . I’ve got a guy in Carter that played one and a half games in a long time and needs reps who has shown that he can operate the office even though yhe missed some passes in the first half.

I stopped posting for a quarter to watch the game.
It looks like I may be doomed to rooting for RU NOT to get shutout every game.

If their is no improvement by end of the season, the house should be cleaned.

Different year...same story...defense has been on the field all goddamn game...it’s going to be another long season

Reactions: RUScrew85
I stopped posting for a quarter to watch the game.
It looks like I may be doomed to rooting for RU NOT to get shutout every game.

If their is no improvement by end of the season, the house should be cleaned.

Week 6

Will say overall this game is on the Offense. D hasn’t played that bad. Certainly things you can pick on to do better but they have been hung out to dry with zero help from the Offense

Reactions: zebnatto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT