ADVERTISEMENT

It's about the system stupid and some tidbits

What would be the reason to visit Rutgers if Harper is essentially silently committed to Duke?
1. He is a Rutgers fan. Grew up watching Rutgers
2. He is 16-17 years old and enjoys being the man
3. Even if he is going to Duke it still helps RU that he is going to games and interested.

Reactions: BillyC80
I've never seen a group of fans wish for more bad fortune on their team.
i hate you GIF

Also, it's comical to see many posters rush to post information on the boards to say I'm first. It doesn't matter if the information is factual.
News Verify GIF by INTO ACTION

Well, ain’t nobody know crap until it comes from them, not even coaches. Just chill, keep winning, and if they come, great, if not, love me some Gavin!

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I heard he wants to go to a team that is going to give him the best chance to get drafted in the NBA

Now while I have heard absolutely nothing and not in the know..the above is what every kid is dreaming about anyway. That is what the blue bloods offer above and behind Rutgers right now. Pike needs to open recruits eyes to how his coaching, his teams, and the RU experience will change that.

I don't buy the empty tank vs ND argument. That was just a bad matchup for us with Cliff not being a good one-on-one post defender. We win that game easily if Myles was still here.
Watching the game I thought it was rather obvious. Same thing with Rangers vs Tampa bay

Reactions: gregkoko
Weren't there reports that Dylan wants to be "the man" somewhere? Duke more likely he has to share the spotlight or its another 5 star stud's team

1. He is a Rutgers fan. Grew up watching Rutgers
2. He is 16-17 years old and enjoys being the man
3. Even if he is going to Duke it still helps RU that he is going to games and interested.
Dylan was a Tar Hole fan. Grew up watching UNC.

I've been hearing for 30 years that <INSERT NAME> and <INSERT OTHER NAME> are going to go to the same school. Almost never happens.
Yeah, there have been many over the years: Watkins, Webb, another player, can't remember. I think Lance Thomas was supposed to be part of a package and Tim Thomas/Kevin Freeman were supposedly joined at the hip too.

I doubt you'll find too many coaches who would allow a recruit committed to another school to sit behind the team's bench.
I’m not saying I know how anything will play out, but I can share what I saw and I’m sure others saw: Dylan’s mom gave Hobbs’ girlfriend a huge hug and talked for a bit. Pat was running around greeting other people then circled back and spent time with Dylan and Maria. Things seemed to be good, but obviously you never know.

I’m not saying I know how anything will play out, but I can share what I saw and I’m sure others saw: Dylan’s mom gave Hobbs’ girlfriend a huge hug and talked for a bit. Pat was running around greeting other people then circled back and spent time with Dylan and Maria. Things seemed to be good, but obviously you never know.
Who knows, may be nothing more than a friendship that built up when RHJ played here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT