ADVERTISEMENT

James Franklin accused of interfering with medical decisions on players from team doctors

Guilty? Was this a criminal case? If not, if a civil suit, then my understanding is that the jury either finds for the plaintiff or defendant, they don’t assess guilt (directly, at least).

In any event, the jury here, who heard admissible evidence, believed what was said about Franklin, at least to the extent that they found the defendants wrongfully terminated the doctor. So now there’s a story.

Wonder what the school will do, if anything.
How could they not do anything ?

How could they not do anything ?
They could simply do nothing, if they so choose.

Here at RU, we react to these things by condemning and maybe firing the coach (although I suspect some form of what Franklin was accused of occurs with many/most CFB coaches). At PSU, they seem to employ more of a circle the wagons approach - thus the "cult" nickname.

I imagine a lot of CFB coaches are privately annoyed w/Franklin for getting so publicly caught at what is likely pretty common behavior.

I imagine a lot of CFB coaches are privately annoyed w/Franklin for getting so publicly caught at what is likely pretty common behavior.
You'd think his bosses at Pedd State would be annoyed about this too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT