ADVERTISEMENT

Janarion Grant and Winnipeg in Grey Cup tonight

They just got him. Love that 20 yard deep Endzone.
He will be a stud again next year.

Here’s something you’ll NEVER see in the NFL.

Winnipeg kicked a FG to make it a 2 point game with 2 minutes left. They kicked off and the Hamilton returner took a knee in the end zone to get a touchback but give Winnipeg a Single for a 3 point lead. Crowd goes WTF, EH???? Hamilton drives down the field to kick the game tying FG and force OT.

Here’s something you’ll NEVER see in the NFL.

Winnipeg kicked a FG to make it a 2 point game with 2 minutes left. They kicked off and the Hamilton returner took a knee in the end zone to get a touchback but give Winnipeg a Single for a 3 point lead. Crowd goes WTF, EH???? Hamilton drives down the field to kick the game tying FG and force OT.
without that knee, the FG would have had the Tiger-Cats won game and no overtime that had the Blue Bombers win the Grey Cup.

without that knee, the FG would have had the Tiger-Cats won game and no overtime that had the Blue Bombers win the Grey Cup.
Depending on how far he returned that KO, and yes I thought he had room to have a good return. Remember that wind was brutal so there was no guarantee that fg would’ve been made into that wind.

Ah, but what Canadian beer would be considered equivalent to our Red White and Blue? Or Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Reactions: tico brown
Ah, but what Canadian beer would be considered equivalent to our Red White and Blue? Or Pabst Blue Ribbon?
AHHHH Pabst, my father's favorite beer back in the day. The first beer I ever tasted. He let me take a hit when I was about 7. 51 years later, I remember it like it was yesterday. Pabst BLOWS bud away !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: tico brown
At least a few years ago Budweiser was the number one selling beer in Canada and is distributed by Labatt Brewing Company.

AHHHH Pabst, my father's favorite beer back in the day. The first beer I ever tasted. He let me take a hit when I was about 7. 51 years later, I remember it like it was yesterday. Pabst BLOWS bud away !!!!!!!!!
PBR!!!!!!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: goru1869
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT