ADVERTISEMENT

Janarion Grant CFL Highlight

What a career Grant has had on special teams. Anyone know how many total TD's he has on kickoffs and punt returns?

Grant !!! always tries to make things happen... exciting Scarlet Knight to watch play. Wish he gets another shot at NFL, but probably not.

Yes...he barely tried to tackle Grant 😀
And he's an Aussie!

Must have been an impossible angle. TV sometimes distorts distances between players. Korsak was moving forward rather than lateral to force Grant back to the middle and the pursuers.. of which there were none. oh canada...

Reactions: Section124
Do they allow holding in Canada?
Green gunner #26 in lower right corner got held like crazy by white #15 (8 seconds in)
NFL would have called that back quick

I think that's only the 2nd punt return on for a TD Korsak has givin up.
Just take a guess who got the other Punt return for a TD?

And to think… had the Iowa DB not stepped on JG’s ankle we more than likely would have won that game. We need a guy again who can instantly generate points via punt or kick returns. Do we have any candidates from 2023-2024 classes?

Reactions: ScarletNut
And to think… had the Iowa DB not stepped on JG’s ankle we more than likely would have won that game. We need a guy again who can instantly generate points via punt or kick returns. Do we have any candidates from 2023-2024 classes?
Did you think that was a dirty play ?

Doesn’t matter what I think personally about the actual play . My point is still today it possibly cost us the game . He was causing Iowa issues . Better question would be … what does Plum think? Show us your magnificence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT