ADVERTISEMENT

***Janarion Grant to return to Rutgers***

In typical Rutgers fashion, the NCAA will come out with an announcement tomorrow, reversing itself and ruling Grant ineligible for a red shirt hardship waiver.

Great news on his return, though. He's obviously a difference maker. RU could have won a couple more games last year if he stayed healthy.

Reactions: ScarletKnightRider
That's awesome. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and is ready to rock next year. He's exactly what we need.

Reactions: cicero grimes
I hope Kill finds creative ways to get him involved in the offense. I want him getting 10-15 touches on O per game.

excited_elf.gif

Reactions: 17Q66
"Fifth year, here I come! I'm excited about what I have been able to accomplish so far, but I look forward to getting out there and competing with my teammates again. I thank coach Ash and the staff as well as my family for their support through this process. Let's make this season special. Go Knights!"

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...rant_returns_to_rutgers_puts_nfl_draft_o.html

Leave it to the SL to have a picture of Grant on the ground with the ankle injury accompany the article. Like I'm sure there weren't any pictures of him breaking a KO return for 6.

Great news although he got injured on a swing pass, not from a kickoff like the article says on the front page of the site.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Remember those multiple choice questions that used to have choice D as "all of the above". Well I agree with all of the above.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Guess he hasn't graduated. I was more concerned with him transferring than going pro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT