ADVERTISEMENT

Jaydin Eirman Enters transfer Portal

R U Crazy

All Conference
Feb 11, 2015
Three-time All-American Jaydin Eierman has entered the transfer portal and will not be returning to Missouri.

Source: Flo Wrestling

I am dreaming of a potential lineup of

125: Sebastian R (Graduate transfer)
133: Nick Suriano
141: Jo Jo
149: Eirman

We can dream right?
Anytime I hear of graduate transfers, my immediate thought is PSU.
I see he currently trains at Titan Mercury Club.
Isn't that the club Kyle Snyder just left?

NJRTC has good lower weights, why not?

Reactions: bigmatt718
People keep mentioning the Rivera transfer next year like it's a guarantee. Is it really that likely?

I clearly was dreaming.
Remember my disclaimer...I have ZERO inside knowledge of ANYTHING.
Never been to a LIVE RU Match, just been watching them since the RVision Days

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
I am dreaming of a potential lineup of

125: Sebastian R (Graduate transfer)
133: Nick Suriano
141: Jo Jo
149: Eirman

We can dream right?
Anytime I hear of graduate transfers, my immediate thought is PSU.
I see he currently trains at Titan Mercury Club.
Isn't that the club Kyle Snyder just left?

NJRTC has good lower weights, why not?

Who is the most highly coveted grad transfer that chose Penn St? Honest question.

It’s obviously a case by case basis but I wouldn’t have Penn St pegged as the most ideal place for a grad transfer. Those guys typically want to come in and wrestle one last year. Penn St is the kind of place where a freshman pops up out of nowhere and challenges for the starting spot. Pretty high risk choice for the grad transfer.

I think places like Wisconsin, Minnesota, Rutgers, etc make the most sense because these guys can come in relatively unchallenged at most weights.

True but I've seen it posted on this forum 4 or 5 times in the last few months.

I don’t know if I was the one who started that rumor but I follow NJ high school wrestling pretty closely and a guy I’m friends with who knows the ins and outs of the shore conference said that Rivera has that planned out. Entirely possible nothing comes out of it but just passing along what I heard. A few people here confirmed they’ve heard similar.

Who is the most highly coveted grad transfer that chose Penn St? Honest question.

It’s obviously a case by case basis but I wouldn’t have Penn St pegged as the most ideal place for a grad transfer. Those guys typically want to come in and wrestle one last year. Penn St is the kind of place where a freshman pops up out of nowhere and challenges for the starting spot. Pretty high risk choice for the grad transfer.

I think places like Wisconsin, Minnesota, Rutgers, etc make the most sense because these guys can come in relatively unchallenged at most weights.

Kyle Conel transferred to PSU from Kent State last year for his final year. He finished 3rd at 2018 NCAA tournament. He redshirted last year but is ranked #2 this year.

I forgot about Wisconsin......Bono is recruiting his butt off.
Does Jayden Graduate this season?

Like west2east said....Which RTC is in his future? Pick a college near a training center.

Humpreys, Kolo, Ashnault, Meredith, Graff .... NJRTC has a lot to offer for training partners. He is in TMWC....that is an amazing training center....but where is their training facility?

I forgot about Wisconsin......Bono is recruiting his butt off.
Does Jayden Graduate this season?

Like west2east said....Which RTC is in his future? Pick a college near a training center.

Humpreys, Kolo, Ashnault, Meredith, Graff .... NJRTC has a lot to offer for training partners. He is in TMWC....that is an amazing training center....but where is their training facility?

TMWC is not really a training facility...they sponsor a lot of wrestlers. Kyle Snyder was a TMWC athlete, but he trained full time at the Ohio RTC.

Eierman has been a 3x all-American at 141. What makes people think that he's going 149 this year?

Probably because Flo posted depending on where he goes, he could go 149. And it will be next season not this year. He is going 65kg(143.3) a lot of those guys are 149lbers. But we have a full year to speculate...Lol

Reactions: Ban Basketball
Eierman has been a 3x all-American at 141. What makes people think that he's going 149 this year?
For me it’s because I feel he will land at Iowa and 149 will be a need next year. Work out for another guy that was a 3x 141 AA making the move to 149. His name escapes me. LOL

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Listened to his flo interview.. he says he always wanted to go to this dream school since he was young and that it has a good RTC

penn state is the patriots. You keep betting on them till they fall off.

Thats fair but the Patriots don’t win every year. Iowa has a chance for 10 AAs. Penn State doesn’t have a 125 contender where Iowa is the heavy favorite to win. That’s a big head start in the race and a Iowa should finish higher than Penn State in at least 4 of the 5 lower weights.

In the upper weights, Marinelli has kind of had Joseph’s number head to head if they happen to meet in the tournament. Penn State gets the edge in the final 4 weight classes but Iowa will still get some points from their guys. Should be a fun race.

For me it’s because I feel he will land at Iowa and 149 will be a need next year. Work out for another guy that was a 3x 141 AA making the move to 149. His name escapes me. LOL
Driving me nuts trying to think of whom you mean. A 3x 141 at Iowa or Missouri?

Thats fair but the Patriots don’t win every year. Iowa has a chance for 10 AAs. Penn State doesn’t have a 125 contender where Iowa is the heavy favorite to win. That’s a big head start in the race and a Iowa should finish higher than Penn State in at least 4 of the 5 lower weights.

In the upper weights, Marinelli has kind of had Joseph’s number head to head if they happen to meet in the tournament. Penn State gets the edge in the final 4 weight classes but Iowa will still get some points from their guys. Should be a fun race.
Going to be interesting, for sure. Based on current intermat rankings..., assuming Teasdale at 33 and Desanto at 41, based on recent rumors.

WT: PSU, IOWA
125. DNP, 1
133 3, DNP
141. 3, 3 Intermat still has desanto at 133, so call this a wash.
149. DNP, 4
157. 6, 2
165 2, 1 Flipping Intermat ranking for your argument.
174 1, 4
184. 3, DNP
197. 3, 4
285. 1, DNP

THAT makes for a close championship.

I clearly was dreaming.
Remember my disclaimer...I have ZERO inside knowledge of ANYTHING.
Never been to a LIVE RU Match, just been watching them since the RVision Days
I have season tix that generally go to waste now that I am in FL, let me know if you can ever use them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT