ADVERTISEMENT

John from South Brunswick

That sounds like him - I remember that guy - always negative and a big know it all. Every call had a line like this in it: "let me tell you something............Trust me.......Rutgers will never be able to compete with the big time programs in the east."

Reactions: RUPete
That sounds like him - I remember that guy - always negative and a big know it all. Every call had a line like this in it: "let me tell you something............Trust me.......Rutgers will never be able to compete with the big time programs in the east."
That was it - every damn call! Voice was like sandpaper against a surface.

Listened closely to his voice I honestly don’t believe it was John from South Brunswick. Used to want to punch him in the mouth . The guy was way anti Rutgers.

Reactions: RUPete
Finally listened to the segment- boy was that great! Definitely didn’t sound like John from SB who would never be that positive about Rutgers anyway. I think it was one of our posters generating a Pittsburgh accent through AI messing with the host.

Reactions: bac2therac
Can't say John is wrong. Yes back in the day Syracuse would eat our lunch. They always beat us. But after Ray Rice flipped and came to Rutgers and then joining the B1G, Rutgers has left Syracuse in the dust. They will never be able to win when they play us.

These Syracuse morons don’t understand…..

They are stuck in the ACC/Big East 2.0 and the BEST kids DON’T want to play in a weak ass conference that has very little power programs and exposure for them. The two best are going to leave..

This is 2024 and not 1984….

These Syracuse morons don’t understand…..

They are stuck in the ACC/Big East 2.0 and the BEST kids DON’T want to play in a weak ass conference that has very little power programs and exposure for them. The two best are going to leave..

This is 2024 and not 1984….
For now.😎

(insert sinister laugh here)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: William J. Leggett
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT