ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Replacement Windows

dfr1966

Junior
Feb 1, 2006
The windows in our home are over 20 years old and leaky, so time to replace them. Has anyone gone through this process recently that can offer a recommendation of who to use? We've seen ads from Window Nation and Castle Windows, not sure how reputable they are despite high stars in their Google reviews.

I'm in South Brunswick.

Thanks in advance!

Here in Warren County, my neighbor had contracted with Power Home Remodeling to replace his downstairs windows and side his house. Then, he had them do the upstairs windows. We decided to have our downstairs windows replaced, most likely originals from the late '40s, after a thorough presentation by their representative at our home. Both my neighbor and I are pretty handy doing work on our own houses. He spent a lot of time "supervising" the work and I would just occasionally check out the progress. The guys doing the windows seemed very efficient to me. We were told they train their guys and also provide retraining. I believe Power is located in Edison. The rep who gave the presentation also came out to look at the work, get our opinions and, of course, collect the payment. Don't think it would hurt to get a presentation as the rep went over a lot of information.

Our construction business can actually do that if you want to DM me. Largely depends on what brand and type of windows you want to install.

Reactions: Plum Street
Here in Warren County, my neighbor had contracted with Power Home Remodeling to replace his downstairs windows and side his house. Then, he had them do the upstairs windows. We decided to have our downstairs windows replaced, most likely originals from the late '40s, after a thorough presentation by their representative at our home. Both my neighbor and I are pretty handy doing work on our own houses. He spent a lot of time "supervising" the work and I would just occasionally check out the progress. The guys doing the windows seemed very efficient to me. We were told they train their guys and also provide retraining. I believe Power is located in Edison. The rep who gave the presentation also came out to look at the work, get our opinions and, of course, collect the payment. Don't think it would hurt to get a presentation as the rep went over a lot of information.
Power lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT