ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Bell of Oregon =Jammin James Bailey

Oregon is a buzz saw. They've carved up 2 blue blood programs in the last 2 years in the tourney.

Bell was great on the boards and blocks but he didn't score like Bailey. Bailey did it all and that's why he was an early first round draft pick.

one thing you can always count on is Kansas and Bill Self laying an egg in somewhere before the Final 4. Yes they did win one national championship but now 7 losses in elite 8s for Self as a ONE seed. His teams have put up ridiculous 30 plus win seasons but he has only reached two Final 4s in 14 years despite being the Big 12 champ for 13 years in a row. Great in season coach not so much when it really matters. And again no one is putting down winning a national championship but at Kansas expectations are high that they should be in the Final 4 every year...yet only 2 in 14 years.

Oregon barely got by URI and then Michigan but steamrolled over Kansas

Reactions: SirScarlet
Some guys just have a knack. This guy is amazing just as JB was for RU.
Bell was incredible tonight. He replaced the injured Boucher and has been a monster down low. Without a doubt he is my MVP.

Bill Self joining Sean Miller on the hot seat. :):):):)
How can you be on a hot seat after consistently winning league championships and 30 win seasons?Kansas has been and remains one of the elite college basketball programs.There are very few teams that win consecutive national championships in mens basketball which means there is parity even with the one and done players.

1212 I never mentioned scoring. Our JB was a complete player even though most of his scoring came off of vicious dunks. To this day that group of guys in '76 played defense as a group as well as any college team I have seen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT