ADVERTISEMENT

JUCO Baseball Commit?

When did Rowan become a JUCO? Thought it was a 4-year undergraduate school.

Rowan U is in Glassboro. This 2 year school , previously called Gloucester Community College, is in Sewell, NJ.
Rowan U also has a good baseball team. D 3, 35-11, won some in the d3 tourney before being eliminated .

Last edited:
When did Rowan become a JUCO? Thought it was a 4-year undergraduate school.
He attended Rowan College at Gloucester County.
Rowan U is in Glassboro. Th is 2 year school is in another part
If Gloucester County. Rowan U also has a good baseball team. D2 or 3 I belr.
Rowan College at Gloucester County I believe is in Sewell. It's more or less Gloucester County College. Rowan U in Glassboro seems to excel at most sports at the D3 level. I wish they'd start wrestling again as they're in a talent rich part of the state, South Jersey. I'd support Rowan Wrestling at a D2 or D3 level if they had it.

He’s still not happy lol...You’ve been screaming about us not recruiting JUCO’s incessantly for the last two years and this is what you come up with?
I know Rowan as a 4-year school. Had no idea they are affiliated in some way with Gloucester County College. When Rutgers baseball decides to get serious and hires a staff with a longer recruiting reach than the metropolitan area, they will also look for proven talent that plays at the highest JUCO level, which does not happen to include NJ county community college baseball programs. Happy to hear Div-III Rowan may have pitchers drafted. Would love to hear what Rutgers pitching coach and recruiting coordinator make of it.

I know Rowan as a 4-year school. Had no idea they are affiliated in some way with Gloucester County College. When Rutgers baseball decides to get serious and hires a staff with a longer recruiting reach than the metropolitan area, they will also look for proven talent that plays at the highest JUCO level, which does not happen to include NJ county community college baseball programs. Happy to hear Div-III Rowan may have pitchers drafted. Would love to hear what Rutgers pitching coach and recruiting coordinator make of it.

Max Herrmann was signed last year.

Howie Brey drafted the year before.

Mark McCoy drafted the year before.

Reactions: Mr_Twister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT