ADVERTISEMENT

Football K Valentino Ambrosio to the portal

What?????
Exactly. You care to let us in on the cryptic post? Looked up Ambrosio, and this could be a worst case scenario.

fashion-2015-11-alessandra-ambrosio-2-main.jpg

He was on the mens soccer team !! A dual-sport athlete, guy from NJ, doing it the blue collar way, was a great story! Last player I’d expect to go into the portal on this team !! (Maybe besides Johnny football) … yea head-scratcher, unless Schiano told him Patel is the guy, and Ambrosio was good enough that Greg said you should be a D1 kicker, go get that grad degree somewhere and play, just as long as it’s not on our schedule !?

He was on the mens soccer team !! A dual-sport athlete, guy from NJ, doing it the blue collar way, was a great story! Last player I’d expect to go into the portal on this team !! (Maybe besides Johnny football) … yea head-scratcher, unless Schiano told him Patel is the guy, and Ambrosio was good enough that Greg said you should be a D1 kicker, go get that grad degree somewhere and play, just as long as it’s not on our schedule !?
Greg may do that with QB's but I have a hard time believing he'd make that commitment to a kicker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT