ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Khayri Banton commits to Rutgers

RUTGERS fans should have peppermint patties stashed. Lunch time would be a great time to bring them out :Wink:

I have to say this was a great birthday present! Sláinte!

gnUauO4.jpg

Let’s get that fvcking football indoor trainingand performance center built! We can do this!!

Were we ever ranked this high during Coach Schiano 1?:Rutgers:CHOP:
I am usually not a rankings enthusiast per se. BUT,this time I am leaning in that direction.High ranking and strong staff persuasion seems to be the honey that is attracting young men to RU at this particular time.With the Blessings it will continue to do so. .Good health and success to ALL staff,fans,recruits and PLAYERS.

Congrats to KB for coming to the banks.

Will Rivals be re-evaluating our players (hopefully upward mobility)?

Article on Banton from NJ.com (don't click it if you have an axe to grind)
https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports...mmit-in-westside-4-star-lb-khayri-banton.html
…says Banton is a 4 star recruit. Yet Rivals sees him as a 3 star.

Any chance for an audit / or reconciliation?

MO

Rivals has always been the worst at evaluating talent, guess they still employ Stevie Wonder as the lead talent evaluator.

I don't care what they say, as long as it includes committing to Rutgers.
#FenceTheChop
#ChopTheFence
#JustCommitToRU!!
As long as we don’t use “Catch the fever” again. Can’t remember the year, but half the sports teams in America used that phrase at some point. lol

Reactions: Knight Shift
That's awesome. And it seems like we have a good chance to get Keshon Griffin who is committing later today.
Griffin is a bonus. Heard he’s an elite athlete. That’s the kind of kid who would go somewhere else in the past. Great get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT