ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of hate this type of game

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
Maybe it is being a RU fan for so long. A situation where we are considered the better team and our opponent is reeling. A QB question for Indiana. Fans calling for the HC's head.
Just hope we perform the way the "experts" expect and get that all important #6 win.
I think if we win today, this team will be playing a lot more looser and maybe pull off another W.

Maybe it is being a RU fan for so long. A situation where we are considered the better team and our opponent is reeling. A QB question for Indiana. Fans calling for the HC's head.
Just hope we perform the way the "experts" expect and get that all important #6 win.
I think if we win today, this team will be playing a lot more looser and maybe pull off another W.
Feel same way. road games are always tough. If we were home, I’d feel confident.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I am feeling really positive about today's game. I think the team is super focused, especially after chopping in the 4th quarter last week resulted in a memorable win. Looking forward to Schiano answering questions about being bowl eligible and him saying that that's not the end goal for this team.

I have no confidence in RU today. MSU hangover, a hungry opponent, and bowl game eligibility pressure will be very hard to overcome.

Good point. But thankfully got the monkey off our back!

Reactions: RUaMoose
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT