ˈwərth

Synonyms of worth
a
: monetary value
farmhouse and lands of little worth

b
: the equivalent of a specified amount or figure
a dollar's worth of gas

: the value of something measured by its qualities or by the esteem in which it is held
a literary heritage of great worth

a
: moral or personal value
trying to teach human worth

b
: MERIT, EXCELLENCE
a field in which we have proved our worth

: WEALTH, RICHES

Maybe get someone with an English degree to explain that worth is not defined only in monetary terms.

While you are at it have an Economics major explain utility to you.

You don’t have the data. You have a few data points that you don’t know how to use.
You mean the gas and electric company? (just trying to lighten the mood)

Met a guy leaving work. He had a big block R on his rain coat. His daughter is a current student. He is a PSU grad. He knew RU was climbing on the US news and PSU is dropping. Told him about the huge jump in applications and it will only push RU higher.

liberal arts absolutely have a place. Imagine a world with no real literature, art, poetry etc etc

as with most things in life; you are responsible for the application of your own merit

schools only open doors, degrees only help in this regard as well

Electrician
Plumber
Heating and Air
Pipefitters
Welders

All good fields. I am sure I am missing some others.

My neighbors kid decided to stop going to college and got a cosmetology license. She is doing well. I believe she opened her own shop.
Some of ye highest rates are probably elevator/escalator workers. I think they have a little bit of a monopoly. Where do you buy an elevator? Once you have an Otis elevator I don't think you can get parts from anyone but Otis.

I think the crane and heavy equipment operators are pretty high too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT