ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe dead

Still waiting for more media outlets to chime in, but appears to be confirmed. Sad. RIP.

foggy conditions. Hit a mountain or something. 5 people on board I think. Not his wife or kids. They are alive.

Can’t believe ESPN the worldwide leader in sports won’t break pro bow coverage to discuss the death of one of the great players ever and top two of my generation.

Helicopters seem to do this maybe not often but it happens

Stevie ray vaugh
Kobe Bryant.

He’s now become the most famous person to do so. I always associate plane crashes with buddy holly and Richie valens. Helicopter crashes with srv. Now it’ll be Kobe. Sucks.

Helicopters seem to do this maybe not often but it happens

Stevie ray vaugh
Kobe Bryant.

He’s now become the most famous person to do so. I always associate plane crashes with buddy holly and Richie valens. Helicopter crashes with srv. Now it’ll be Kobe. Sucks.
And the Big Bopper

Such a tragedy. I just learned his 13 year old daughter Gianna "GG" was killed as well in the crash. Five dead.

Oh no, just saw that his oldest daughter was on board. Man that sucks. Just hugged my 3-year old daughter. So sorry for the family.

I have only gone on one helicopter ride, a tour
In Hawaii, several years ago .

It was the same tour company and tour that had the recent deadly crash

I wondered if it was the same helicopter and/or pilot that gave us our tour. I remember that the fella kept the helicopter ride so smooth that at no time did it seem unsafe

Oh no, just saw that his oldest daughter was on board. Man that sucks. Just hugged my 3-year old daughter. So sorry for the family.
Not his oldest. She's 16. The one who died Gianna was 13. She was the second oldest. He also has two more children with wife Vanessa, ages 3 and 1. Such a tragedy.

Not his oldest. She's 16. The one who died Gianna was 13. She was the second oldest. He also has two more children with wife Vanessa, ages 3 and 1. Such a tragedy.
Thank you for the correction. A tragedy indeed.

Reactions: RU MAN
In my basketball life time (post Bill Russell):
Tier 1 Jordan, Lebron, Chamberlain
Tier 2: Jabbar, Bird, Kobe, Magic

Good night Black Mamba, may the risen Lord grant you eternal rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyRU
In my basketball life time (post Bill Russell):
Tier 1 Jordan, Lebron, Chamberlain
Tier 2: Jabbar, Bird, Kobe, Magic

Good night Black Mamba, my the risen Lord grant you eternal rest.
I too saw them all play, and I would not separate any of them with a tier 1 and tier 2. IMO, they're all tier 1 and some of the best all time.

RH jr ,s uncle?
I don't know if they're related but in Asian culture it's normal to call an elder a generation above you uncle or aunty without any sort of blood relation, even more so if it's someone close to the family. Even grandma/grandpa for someone way older.

It could be something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT