ADVERTISEMENT

***Korab Idrizi to Rutgers***

EXCELLENT get! WELCOME, Korab, to "The Banks"!! :football:[thumb2]:100points:[banana]

And a great quote from young Mr. Idrizi:

"They really showed me they're changing everything for the better this weekend, Idrizi said. The players can feel it, the coaches are about it, and everyone can sense it. I want to be part of that".

Good stuff!

Last edited:
The Fence just got a little higher. Welcome to Rutgers young man.

Like the first two commitments for the Ash staff, both solid people, very good athletes who can run, and played in very good programs from NJ.

Three star from Bergen Catholic. Nice to get some good news after a morning of clearing snow. Welcome Mr. Idrizzi!

Not trying to be argumentative or downplay (very happy with his commitment), but he's a two star with a lot of FCS offers + Temple. (Though I recall a lot of interest popping up late for him.)

Very happy about getting this commitment.

As part of the "fence the garden" strategy, I'd almost be okay with Rutgers letting it be known that any player that played at Bergen Catholic, Paterson Catholic or Don Bosco has a standing scholarship offer at Rutgers.

I'm sick and tired of watching college football and hearing about all the players other teams have from these 3 schools in particular.

As part of the "fence the garden" strategy, I'd almost be okay with Rutgers letting it be known that any player that played at Bergen Catholic, Paterson Catholic or Don Bosco has a standing scholarship offer at Rutgers.

I'm sick and tired of watching college football and hearing about all the players other teams have from these 3 schools in particular.

One more Bergen Catholic commit & Ash will equal the number of Bergen Catholic recruits that committed during the last four years that Campanile was an assistant coach.

Not trying to be argumentative or downplay (very happy with his commitment), but he's a two star with a lot of FCS offers + Temple. (Though I recall a lot of interest popping up late for him.)

Yes, he is, in late January for a new staff, and a kid who might help us with a BC 3 or 4-star, or two, down the road.

Any kids that played at Paterson Catholic would be too old at this point! ;-) I'd prefer kids from St. Joe's, Bergen Catholic & Bosco. Paramus Catholic as well. Every kid from SJR has produced at Rutgers.

Solid grab. No complaints. When Rutgers has been good, we've always had the tight end figuring big in getting the ball, so an offer from Ash's staff speaks well of where the offense might be headed.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT