Kyk in rare form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutgerscc

All Conference
Jan 27, 2012
Manayunk
Hey gang,

Long time no talk. Can't tell what Kyk is doing on the premium board here, but just wanted you all to know that he went ahead and tweeted the following at Ash and, more importantly, his wife.

8644839.jpeg

He's been banned from TOS. Wondering if the staff here will do the same.

All the best.

This was apparent from his first year. Good coaches don't get blown out as badly as he does regardless of the talent difference.
Schiano would be no different at this stage. I bet schiano had given up 30 plus points many more times than Ash did doing the same job at OSU
Hell, schiano gave up 55 points to Iowa with a team full of draft picks. That ain’t easy.

Schiano would be no different at this stage. I bet schiano had given up 30 plus points many more times than Ash did doing the same job at OSU
Hell, schiano gave up 55 points to Iowa with a team full of draft picks. That ain’t easy.
That Iowa game was a fluke. The OSU offense kept turning the ball over giving Iowa short fields for the bulk of the day.

Last edited:
If ash doesnt read his twitter his wife has said publicly she does, so he’ll get the message

200w.gif
Why don’t you do something that actually might have an impact and write a formal letter to the AD? Twitter is a great tool to hide behind (makes no difference that your “name” is on it...

Why don’t you do something that actually might have an impact and write a formal letter to the AD? Twitter is a great tool to hide behind (makes no difference that your “name” is on it...
I dont hide. Check my followers. Ash follows me and knows who i am. I do not hide. Ive spoken with hobbs AND wrote him emails. He knows my position since 9/24/2017

LOL. I send out one tweet (which i wont delete because im not afraid to put my name on things) and a select 5-7 fans get up in arms asking for me to get banned. Basically
Modern day protestors. Sad!
It is cyber bullying. You can get in hot water being a cyber bully, be careful.

I dont hide. Check my followers. Ash follows me and knows who i am. I do not hide. Ive spoken with hobbs AND wrote him emails. He knows my position since 9/24/2017
Oh you measure your self worth by your number of “twitter followers” hahahaha

It is cyber bullying. You can get in hot water being a cyber bully, be careful.
Cyber bullying asking them to take another multi million dollar job ar kansas or iowa state? LMAOOOOOO. Sorry but im not ever gonna feel bad for a guy robbing us of millions for nothing but embarrassment in return

Steve Politi (@stevepoliti) Tweeted:
I like John McNulty. Good hire as OC. But letting a true freshman drop back to pass, down 35-0 with the offensive line getting destroyed and after trying to run out the clock to end the half -- just inexcusable. Utterly inexcusable.

well, aren't you special.

Is it still cyber bullying if the other person knows who you are? It is still a horrible tweet.
Sure It can be. They take cyber bullying very seriously. I just am asking a fellow RU fan to be careful. Maybe the coach is following him as part of an investigation, who knows.

Reactions: mcgunns
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT