ADVERTISEMENT

Last Night’s Court Club Meeting

SJScarlet

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Hi, regular attendee at the Court Club meetings but had an emergency preventing me from going last night. I would appreciate any details from last night’s meeting. Thanks!

I want to give our Club Members an update on the gentleman that had a medical issue last night........"He is home and resting - he's doing ok"

See everyone on Sunday evening at the RAC. Beat the Cats!!

Regards,

Elliott

That is good to hear. We were all very concerned.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: CourtClub
Fans were at the meeting but there was nothing news worthy except the medical issue .

I guess the biggest question would have been Jacob Young and how long his suspension is for but I guess we will know that by this weekend hopefully

Bump. I’ll try one more time. Nobody went?
Not a whole lot new. Coach Hayn was the featured guest. Gave us his entire history , how he met Pike years ago, he also played at Stony Brook , head coach at lower Div2 and Division 3 level. I asked a ball screen question especially in regard to Simpson and Michigan, and he really didn’t give a direct response as to whether we always are going to go over and whether the pros and cons of going under will be fleshed out next time. Other substantive things, Geo according to him is healthy and coming back from injury is rusty, but I get the sense it is totally mental right now and lack of confidence. No direct update on Jacob Young but he stressed that the reason he came here is Pike is above clean and pure , unlike most of all coaches and will make sure Jacob understands what he just did to himself but also to his teammates. Sounded like another game or so but no definitive answer.

I want to give our Club Members an update on the gentleman that had a medical issue last night........"He is home and resting - he's doing ok"

See everyone on Sunday evening at the RAC. Beat the Cats!!

Regards,

Elliott
Elliott - thanks for the terrific news. Also a shout out to the wonderful person who is a Doctor who treated the gentleman who had the medical issue and all others that assisted such as Greeny,Mike etc. until the ambulance came. Terrific people!

So they don't answer anything at these things?? What's the purpose then? a basketball question directly relevant to a loss just a week ago should have been answered. Sounds like you got an answer i could have gotten from a Big Ten Network postgame interview.

And a key contributor suspension is not brush over stuff.

Is there food at least?

Reactions: Plum Street
This stuff about being cleaner and purer than other programs is horse feathers. We are in a P5 conference, not the Ivy or Patriot League. Winning is most important. Crossing the line is not the end of the world. Folks remember championships and titles much longer than infractions and stretching the rules. And helps with fund raising and alumni giving. Folks at Michigan celebrate the Fab Five.

Last edited:
This stuff about bring cleaner and purer than other programs is horse feathers. We are in a P5 conference, not the Ivy or Patriot League. Winning is most important. Crossing the line is not the end of the world. Folks remember championships and titles much longer than infractions and stretching the rules. And helps with fund raising and alumni giving. Folks at Michigan celebrate the Fab Five.
Pick another team to root for.

So they don't answer anything at these things?? What's the purpose then? a basketball question directly relevant to a loss just a week ago should have been answered. Sounds like you got an answer i could have gotten from a Big Ten Network postgame interview.

Is there food at least?

Join the Court Club. There's a lot to these meetings. More than you'd see on a message board.

Reactions: hoquat63 and toby83

Is there food at least?
Sure: pizza, chips,soda and water

Reactions: BKIn118
any discussions on the recruiting front?

does the coaching staff have a lot of confidence for some of the top targets in the next 2 years?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT