ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s all Pray for Tom Ryan

"Non life threatening" and charged with a minor misdemeanor. Wheres the BAC and drug tox? Or just sweep it under the rug ala Tiger Woods 1.0 and 2.0?

• Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
"Non life threatening" and charged with a minor misdemeanor. Wheres the BAC and drug tox? Or just sweep it under the rug ala Tiger Woods 1.0 and 2.0?
What are you talking about? Tom Ryan isn’t a major celebrity that would get a cover up and Tiger Woods lost almost every endorsement and for months his downfall was the biggest story in all of sports.

What are you talking about? Tom Ryan isn’t a major celebrity that would get a cover up and Tiger Woods lost almost every endorsement and for months his downfall was the biggest story in all of sports.
That all would depend on where it occurred. I'd think in certain parts of Ohio, the athletes and coaches might be more popular than Tiger. Still begs the question, did they do a BAC and tox screen?

That all would depend on where it occurred. I'd think in certain parts of Ohio, the athletes and coaches might be more popular than Tiger. Still begs the question, did they do a BAC and tox screen?
Just stop. There are a million reasons why he may have swerved at 6 AM heading into the office, and none of them are crimes or involve alcohol and drugs. Let's see if more details emerge.

No I think the arriving officers just decided to jeopardize their careers for a wrestling coach that 99% of the real world couldn’t pick out of a lineup

Just stop. There are a million reasons why he may have swerved at 6 AM heading into the office, and none of them are crimes or involve alcohol and drugs. Let's see if more details emerge.
Fair enough, although you cant ascertain there are absolutely no reasons which can involve crimes, drugs, alcohol.
No I think the arriving officers just decided to jeopardize their careers for a wrestling coach that 99% of the real world couldn’t pick out of a lineup
But they would for TW??.

Fair enough, although you cant ascertain there are absolutely no reasons which can involve crimes, drugs, alcohol.

But they would for TW??.
If you knew Coach Ryan, you wouldn't even imply that. I'd be shocked if it turned out that played a factor.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
I was driving at 4PM and i was just day dreaming and one of my tires went off the pavement....
I tried to get my wheel back on the road and when the wheel caught, i swerved across the road and inches away from hitting a tree..... heck, he could have been taking in drink of coffee.....I love conspiracy theories, but this one fails in my eyes.....

You know Tiger Woods was arrested, lost millions of dollars in endorsements, and his reputation/legacy was ruined for several years, right?
I was referring to the incident at 7 am ish in the morning when he launched off the freeway in California. Not the Jupiter, Florida incident.
If you knew Coach Ryan, you wouldn't even imply that. I'd be shocked if it turned out that played a factor.
I apologize. I was being snarky for whatever reason at the time.
Honestly, this is the dumbest thread that I have read in this forum. Stop with the stupid conspiracy theories and wish Coach Ryan the best. What the f**k is wrong with you people?
Agreed. I apologize.
Agree - I was trying to not point a finger directly.
That would be me. My apologies.

I was referring to the incident at 7 am ish in the morning when he launched off the freeway in California. Not the Jupiter, Florida incident.

I apologize. I was being snarky for whatever reason at the time.

Agreed. I apologize.

That would be me. My apologies.
Duly noted LETS. I over reacted myself and apologize for that. I appreciate your participation on the board and your contributions.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT