ADVERTISEMENT

Let the speculation begin…who are the top prospects to fill the role of AD?….Go!

A Guy who has really proven himself over time is Lance Leipold. I still remember the spanking he gave Rutgers when they came into our house as a patsy and we were schooled. He is now doing a great job at Kansas and it is only time before he will be at a blue blood!
Iowa would be wise to tell Ferentz to retire and throw B1G money at Leipold.

A Guy who has really proven himself over time is Lance Leipold. I still remember the spanking he gave Rutgers when they came into our house as a patsy and we were schooled. He is now doing a great job at Kansas and it is only time before he will be at a blue blood!
Kansas beat themselves last week against Illinois. Turnovers.

He’s one guy. And while he’s done a good job at Kansas there are far more guys who bust majorly when they transition to a higher level than those who turn out to be home run hires on the cheap. At his price tag, Flood was squarely average. A poor recruiter who was a pretty good game day coach but proved to have no control over the behavior of his kids.

😂😂😂 Only a matter of time before he hits his stride? He's 60. No longer the young and up in coming coach you've been pushing for years. For a lot of years!

Reactions: Knight Shift
😂😂😂 Only a matter of time before he hits his stride? He's 60. No longer the young and up in coming coach you've been pushing for years. For a lot of years!
Leipold is a heck of a coach. Kansas is lucky to have him. The guy knows how to win football games and put an entertaining product on the field.

THIS IS THE ONE Sean Frazier:
He was the one who go f'd over by the Julie Hermann cabal. Years of experience at multiple levels, significant experience at Wisconsin, played football at Alabama, has led NIU for the last 11 years.
Bonus: He already has a red and black wardrobe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT