ADVERTISEMENT

Let's go ladies - Beat Indiana in the B10 tourney - on BTN now

RU wins by 11 to get the trifecta over IU. On to the quarter-finals tomorrow against NW and hopefully to gain some revenge as well.

Great win. If they play up to their potential and as a team, they can make it through the Elite Eight, and possibly further.

Better find a way to stop that habit they'd had it seems forever of going 5-6-7 minutes without a basket. Today it was something like 6:30 during the 2nd half. Fortunately Indiana was no better.

If there's a sport that sucks in the B1G, it's gotta be WBB. The two noobs are the highest ranked teams, with the only other top 25 team being Northwestern.

The B1G has the number 4 (MD), 14 (Iowa), 23 (RU) and 24 (Northwestern) ranked teams plus Ohio State and Nebraska just outside the top 25. Michigan State is very competitive. Would not say that "sucks"

Originally posted by knightfan7:

Better find a way to stop that habit they'd had it seems forever of going 5-6-7 minutes without a basket. Today it was something like 6:30 during the 2nd half. Fortunately Indiana was no better.
I wasn't concerned because I think the longest drought happened when we put in some of the bench players. It gave the starters some rest, knowing we have to play tomorrow (and hopefully the day after that).

Originally posted by dmd78:

I wasn't concerned because I think the longest drought happened when we put in some of the bench players. It gave the starters some rest, knowing we have to play tomorrow (and hopefully the day after that).
The cold spell didn't hurt them tonight, but knightfan has a legitimate concern. They go for stretches when it seems like there is a lid on the basket, and it has cost them at times this season. Other times they look like the Showtime Lakers. All in all though, they have been great fun to watch this year.

Originally posted by jmg75:

Originally posted by dmd78:

The cold spell didn't hurt them tonight, but knightfan has a legitimate concern. They go for stretches when it seems like there is a lid on the basket, and it has cost them at times this season. Other times they look like the Showtime Lakers. All in all though, they have been great fun to watch this year.
It goes way back. I remember in Philly in the Final 4 and that was a great team. It's been a unfortunate hallmark of RUWBB. It's like WBB's version of death and taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT