ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: RU vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who says the refs aren’t bias are nuts. I’ve seen a ton of guys get ejected for much less. But we still suck

LOL at all the whining about the refs. Both teams are playing with the same refs. Oh, that’s right, they have it out for RU and want Michigan to win

How about NW hanging with WISC down 7-3, and Middle Tennessee points at Iowa down 27-3!!!!

LOL at all the whining about the refs. Both teams are playing with the same refs. Oh, that’s right, they have it out for RU and want Michigan to win
Nah but a few of the calls are questionable. If we did that helmet to helmet on Michigan you can be sure it would have at least been reviewed

Reactions: scarlet_ty
They not only want Michigan to win, they want them to win convincingly as Michigan got their a**es handed to them by Wisconsin and almost lost to Army. Can’t let a blue blood look weak now. They are definitely being biased with their calls.

Ash should be canned for his sideline demeanor alone. No wonder his team plays scared.

Reactions: RUaMoose
giphy.gif

Michigan 21 + refs 17 = 38-0 Michigan

Perhaps I should credit piss poor conservative playcalling by Rutgers for that last 7

Not that RU doesn’t stink (because they are horrible), but it doesn’t help that on any close call the refs are biased in favor of Michigan (even if unconsciously). Same holds true when playing OSU.

Everything it took to build this from 2000–2012 has been completely lost and now we are back to pre 2000 status. We have almost no talent, certainly not talent on par with B10 teams, no energy, no fan base, an awful coach, and horrible recruiting. The next hire will determine if we are bad for the next 30 years or if we can somehow resurrect this

Is Pat still waiting for that improvement from 1-11? Another game, another blowout...Ash’s forte. Wtf is he waiting for? Fire this clown today!

Reactions: zappaa
I agree but even a 10 yard curl route or even a quick go route. Something more than a few yards. 3x2 doesn’t get us to 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT