ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Niagara

Amazing balanced scoring at the half. Three guys with 7, one with 6, two with 5, one with 2.

Great performance today but this kind of stuff works against Niagara, not Indiana. Still wish we played a more real team.

Well considering how horrific performance vs Bryant i will take this

The truth of this this team lies somewhere in between but we wont find out what vicinity til after St Bonnies and Pitt

What a way to bounce back after a crap effort on Thursday. Ball movement, rotations, shot selection, everything looks good. Only thing id like to see is us be more physical and assertive on the defensive glass. Weve been a little lazy on our box outs. Also alley oops are nice and all but i hope the success were having with them today doesnt make our guys try this all year, were usually pretty bad at them and attempt way too many of them

Reactions: RUonBrain
Awesome first half. But we have been here before just a couple days ago. Even deeper into 2nd half. A post season team comes out and finishes

Against Bryant, I really thought we played hard for 30 minutes and if we had been shooting even just below average, instead of abysmally, from three and the FT line, we'd have been up by 20+ and maybe they cut it to 10 at best. Yes the last 8 minutes were pretty bad, but it wasn't like the game was a complete dud.

So, I'm not at all surprised to see us play better and shoot better today...

Reactions: soundcrib
When I shoot hoops at the Y and the young superstars show up. I can relate to Niagara.

Let's get Duocore and Kiss in now for some significant minutes. I'd like to see Mulcahy and Young running PG. Give Geo rest of game off.

Reactions: RC85
Geo feeling it today . Funny how you play with more energy when you see the ball go through the net a few times

We're not as good as this game just like we weren't as bad against Bryant.

That said another Bryant-like performance would've been alarming. Team is much much sharper today.

Have you ever seen a game 32 minutes in with the foul shooting

Rutgers 2/2
Niagara 2/3

And our only shots in were in the first couple of minutes ?

Reactions: RUonBrain
Huge difference from Game 1
Let’s keep this going into B1G play !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT