ADVERTISEMENT

Football Max Melton & Chris Long Suspended

I started RU when I was 17- which is probably less and less common these days. And not to say I was perfect and didn't do stupid crap, I sure did. But by 17 I knew you don't touch strangers without their permission unless you're acting in defense. Unless these people were shooting at them (doubt it), were in on it (doubt it) or it's a misidentification (seems unlikely) it's pretty stupid. I could forgive a lot of stuff nearly all young people experiment with- alcohol, drugs, social media. This is different, at least to me.
So true.
BTW, I started at Rutgers at 17 too.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
You clearly haven’t got any clue at all about my actual position on “the kids”. I haven’t judged them in any way. Yet.

I have, on the other hand, tried to explain to you that your references to and understanding of ethics, as ethics can be applied in situations like this, is objectively incorrect. It’s not a judgement. You simply don’t understand ethics and I’ve been trying (and failing, apparently) to help you understand.

You are trying to insult me based on your entirely incorrect interpretation of what I’ve been writing. And while you probably won’t understand this, until you insult me for something I have actually done, the insults will continue to miss the mark.

And I do so love being insulted. So up your game and figure out what’s going on around you and then I’m sure you‘ll find something accurate to insult me with. There is so much to choose from.

I’ll give you a starting point. I totally suck at explaining ethics to a person who mistakenly thinks I‘m judging Max and Chris. I‘m awful at it. The worst ever.

Okay, you go next... let me have it and don’t hold back. All I ask is that you be accurate. You can do it!
A lot of verbiage, but you continue to hide behind an alias, what are you afraid of, if you are so ethically pure let’s know who you are, but until then stop judging college kids. Now I am done with you, feel free to have the last word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT