ADVERTISEMENT

Miami NIL problem - Isiah Wong

There’s gonna be some pretty big NIL news (not me) coming out really soon for rutgers. Next few days i believe. I’ll also be announcing some of the stuff me and Eric are planning in about a month. I’ve made ron and Caleb well aware of everything going on behind the scenes of course
This is awesome, grateful to have your insight on these boards. Thanks man.

I’m not sure. Don’t want to speak for anybody else because I’ve never asked them. It’s usually very far off though 😂 I’m sure everyone looks at it though. Guys seem to always know when the fans think they’re not playing well. It’s tough cuz basketball is such a mental game. Once you have all that negative energy on your mind it’s hard to get out of the funk. Some other guys love ur though. I heard nick Suriano used to message back all of his “haters” 😂 i was probably somewhere in the middle. I was taught to ignore it but sometimes i love firing back too lol. I think i always had a really good game after my absolute worst games too because of the trash talk. I also think as you get older you don’t care as much what people say. Even after our early losses this year most of our vets knew we’d be fine. We didn’t really care about any outside noise. The funniest ones to me were the year before that our team didn’t like each other. We all love the guys who transferred out. That year was just so messed up cuz of Covid. Took a toll on everybody. Guys felt like the best thing to do was leave so they did.
Thanks Geo Your always be a legend here. This is a great post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT