ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Cancelled...brutal

Was really looking forward to it.
giphy.gif

Yup, this sucks. I'm assuming the Scuffle will be a no go as well.

Guess we should've gone to CKLV or these FL duals. Why don't we try to go to the Southern Scuffle? B1G is tough but we need a big tourney to see where we're at.

IDK, Tennessee is different than Indiana. If it's not, why don't we try to go?
I don't think it was ever an official date on our schedule so they could probably send people unattached if it still happens but I'm guessing they don't want to take any chances and potentially have any impacts to the B1G schedule. Sucks to be off for nearly a month though.

Reactions: mikemessner
Abundance of caution. The new shutdown everything moniker. Forget about even showing symptoms, kids don't even need to get it now to have stuff shutdown. Hopefully see you in February for a match or two folks.

Last edited:
UPenn looking to schedule a dual following the cancellation; have had talks with RU about it. I’m sure they’re not the only ones looking.

Reactions: elvis7
I still can't believe that this country it allowing this moron as President. I mean the rational public can't possibly think that this man is competent to make health decisions. Nor that horsetooth dumbbell, we have as a governor. Every unvetted sleaze ball, just keep piling into New Jersey.

Reactions: nikoru09
I still can't believe that this country it allowing this moron as President. I mean the rational public can't possibly think that this man is competent to make health decisions. Nor that horsetooth dumbbell, we have as a governor. Every unvetted sleaze ball, just keep piling into New Jersey.
Aaaand down goes another thread…

Joe Biden cancels Midlands Tournament was the front page headline of every major publication this morning.

Joe Biden promised to shut down the virus. I'm just not sure what he's waiting for.

like i tried to explain to my msm watching partially brain dead family members......when will this absurdity finally run it's course....doesn't matter how many shots ,boosters, and masks you wear...it doesn't matter....you can catch it spread it and not have one sniffle.....but lets just keep testing and testing....wtf........gee ,is it to early to rig the mid term elections....ya gotta have those mail in ballots....so a sleazy slimy reb, or dem can make more absurd decisions on how to run your life......kabuki theater is what i call it.....one big fffffinnng show............vent over

like i tried to explain to my msm watching partially brain dead family members......when will this absurdity finally run it's course....doesn't matter how many shots ,boosters, and masks you wear...it doesn't matter....you can catch it spread it and not have one sniffle.....but lets just keep testing and testing....wtf........gee ,is it to early to rig the mid term elections....ya gotta have those mail in ballots....so a sleazy slimy reb, or dem can make more absurd decisions on how to run your life......kabuki theater is what i call it.....one big fffffinnng show............vent over
if this thread is ruined....i'm happy to have ruined your day
yes sir may i have another,,,yes sir may i have another...yes sir may i have another...keep bending over

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT