ADVERTISEMENT

MIP (Most Important Player) This Season Will Be Mag (and some observations)

Still say we go nowhere without Mag and I'm starting to worry about him coming back in time to get 100% before January, which would really hurt this team. We needed him so badly today on defense and on the boards (and a bit of offense).

Reactions: bac2therac
Still say we go nowhere without Mag and I'm starting to worry about him coming back in time to get 100% before January, which would really hurt this team. We needed him so badly today on defense and on the boards (and a bit of offense).
So glad to finally have Mag back. Huge impact on the TEAM, with his defense and rebounding and he had a couple of nice buckets. It's not a coincidence that we played our best game after he came back. Doesn't mean we're all of a sudden a top ten team, but we're clearly better. Excited for the rest of the season again.

Nice how ( 1 ) game can change the direction and hopes of the posting board. They played well and Mag is a great emotional type leader . Thought we played well tonite. I for one trust Pike with this program. He has proven that over several years now. Those who began criticizing him and not some of our player’s lack of intensity on the boards ( Illinois / Wake Forest ) says a great deal. B1G time players aren’t going to be hurt because the coach points it out. Now they need to build this going forward .

Nice how ( 1 ) game can change the direction and hopes of the posting board. They played well and Mag is a great emotional type leader . Thought we played well tonite. I for one trust Pike with this program. He has proven that over several years now. Those who began criticizing him and not some of our player’s lack of intensity on the boards ( Illinois / Wake Forest ) says a great deal. B1G time players aren’t going to be hurt because the coach points it out. Now they need to build this going forward .

Mag just makes everyone better. Like Caleb, he influences the game in ways theres no stat to measure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT