ADVERTISEMENT

Most disliked

RU72

All American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
In talking to a number of Big Ten coaches and current and former players,the 2 programs most disliked and by a wide margin are:

Wisconsin men

Iowa women

The terms arrogant,fake and phony are most pervasive. I have no personal opinion because I know no one at either place.

This is dislike for the people (coaches players ) in the program and/ or the fanbase?

The iowa team always seemed like whiney douches (like their coach) but perhaps are okay off the court?

In talking to a number of Big Ten coaches and current and former players,the 2 programs most disliked and by a wide margin are:

Wisconsin men

Iowa women

The terms arrogant,fake and phony are most pervasive. I have no personal opinion because I know no one at either place.
As a UConn women’s fan Rutgers women would have been #1 back in the BE days

Wisconsin men

Iowa women

Curious why Iowa women?

Who do you talk to? that's crap--everybody hates Michiigan and the Iowa men's coach--and who gives a dump about Iowa women?

Reactions: ancienthooper
Who do you talk to? that's crap--everybody hates Michiigan and the Iowa men's coach--and who gives a dump about Iowa women?
I talk to the 31 coaches who I represent, which is 31 more coaches than you represent,some of whom are in the Big Ten and others who play against Big Ten. Juwan is universally liked among other coaches. The Iowa coach is a mixed bag. As to who is talking about the Iowa women,that would be the entire country right now as they are the sports story of the day and probably the weekend.

lol ru66 is getting predictable.
Sorry but you're the one who's predictable--no disrespect to women's basketball and my grand daughter was all county this year but who cares enough to call out a women's team. Would you choose Iowa's women's team??? By the way Kent's an attorney , hopefully he can defend himself --he thinks highly enough about himself.

Reactions: ancienthooper
I talk to the 31 coaches who I represent, which is 31 more coaches than you represent,some of whom are in the Big Ten and others who play against Big Ten. Juwan is universally liked among other coaches. The Iowa coach is a mixed bag. As to who is talking about the Iowa women,that would be the entire country right now as they are the sports story of the day and probably the weekend.
You represent 31 coaches? In what capacity? What does that mean exactly?

This is dislike for the people (coaches players ) in the program and/ or the fanbase?

The iowa team always seemed like whiney douches (like their coach) but perhaps are okay off the court?
I don’t watch enough women’s ball to have an opinion but I don’t like the Iowa men’s team at all, especially the brothers and daddy.

Wisconsin men

Iowa women

You mean the " White Teams "

At least now we know you represent a bunch of the Assistants

Sorry but you're the one who's predictable--no disrespect to women's basketball and my grand daughter was all county this year but who cares enough to call out a women's team. Would you choose Iowa's women's team??? By the way Kent's an attorney , hopefully he can defend himself --he thinks highly enough about himself.
Why wouldn't you choose Iowa's team? They just beat the #1 overall seed and their most popular player is bringing in the biggest TV audiences we've seen in women's sports.

Reactions: RUJMM78 and suzebe
Not really. It's posters who wish they knew the game well or had insight into the working of a sport that gets upset and questioned others out of jealousy.
Yes, I’m jealous. We’ve gone from great insider insights to “Most disliked” which is classic message board drivel.

Reactions: SteveVA2

Wisconsin men

Iowa women

Who cares, Catlin Clark is the best women's player I have ever seen. She is joy to watch.

The Iowa women are a treat to watch !
Caitlyn Clark is Pete Maravich!
Whoever these people are, they’re misguided to hate the Iowa women or even the Wisconsin men
If you’re going to have someone to hate on - don’t need to look no further than Coach Slappy or Coach Fran of the Iowa men !

Only certain types of personas like Iowa and Wisconsin never knew why people wanted to be like their programs when making comparisons instead of other similarly successful or more successful peers.

One play she was talking to ref as South Carolina was going up the court. Complaining to ref.

Juwan is a tool bag who is running the program into the ground. Which is fine by me

Richard is a great addition to this or any board. I hope some of the neophytes who know little about the game don’t piss him off enough that he stops posting.
He's already left once and the place was worse without him.

If you don't like his posts, ignore them and just shut your trap. Some of us enjoy his contributions and don't get out of bent out of shape with topics that aren't so serious or Rutgers focused.

He's already left once and the place was worse without him.

If you don't like his posts, ignore them and just shut your trap. Some of us enjoy his contributions and don't get out of bent out of shape with topics that aren't so serious or Rutgers focused.
we get information posts, and opinion posts....I take the opinion posts with a grain of salt, and look very much forward to the info ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT