ADVERTISEMENT

Most disliked

we get information posts, and opinion posts....I take the opinion posts with a grain of salt, and look very much forward to the info ones.
Agreed. That's a great outlook.

The tone that some people take on here when they see something they like is irritating. It's a community, not just one person's message board. Take what you want from it, be a positive contributor and move along. That's my philosophy anyway.

I still hate Syracuse, Boston College, and WVU more than any B1G team not named Penn State. My age is showing.
I never hated WVU. Their fan base is fine. BC, PSU, CUSE.? Hate them. Also I remember VT at last game at a Rutgers we’re VERY arrogant, before leaving for ACC.

Some of my worst fan interactions were with WVU and UConn fans. Maybe its an age difference but WVU fans were not fun to be around in the 80s and 90s.
I never had an interaction with WVU fans so I’ll pass on that part

But
I really enjoyed the hillbilly vs guido threads we had with their fans

They were funny as hell and never seemed to get out of hand

In talking to a number of Big Ten coaches and current and former players,the 2 programs most disliked and by a wide margin are:

Wisconsin men

Iowa women

The terms arrogant,fake and phony are most pervasive. I have no personal opinion because I know no one at either place.
I can’t believe the fighting Sandusky’s don’t lead this list. Paterno, Franklin, the list goes on and on.

I talk to the 31 coaches who I represent, which is 31 more coaches than you represent,some of whom are in the Big Ten and others who play against Big Ten. Juwan is universally liked among other coaches. The Iowa coach is a mixed bag. As to who is talking about the Iowa women,that would be the entire country right now as they are the sports story of the day and probably the weekend.
@ru66 … that’s called being owned.

• Haha
Reactions: cubuffsdoug
Only certain types of personas like Iowa and Wisconsin never knew why people wanted to be like their programs when making comparisons instead of other similarly successful or more successful peers.
What personas?

Weird response. It's a pretty natural question to ask which he privately answered for me. Not sure why it triggered you
Certainly, and all I can say is that I’m not surprised that you’re not sure, or that you continue to use the type of message-board speak that you use, or as to the substance of the update that you just gave. And, no, please don’t give any greater detail on that update. I get it, and already did before your response.

@ru66 … that’s called being owned.
Since you brought it up in an attemp to make a dumb point, no attorney or professional should discuss his client's opinions on a message board even anonymously. In any event bragging about it on here ,even if true, is lame.

Reactions: dconifer
Let me reword that a bit…

Why would it be a bad thing to strive to have an overall Athletic program with the similar success of a Wisky or Iowa?
It's not - It's weird to choose those schools when there are schools within our region with more similar profiles to choose from.

It's not - It's weird to choose those schools when there are schools within our region with more similar profiles to choose from.

Like i said and agree its complete BS,
What schools?

Who are the huge, public P5 schools close by, good at almost everything?

I got State Penn and the Twerps. But even those, consistently, I don’t think are as good as the others mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUsojo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT