ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Mulcahy: “The best memory hasn’t happened yet”

Great interview again, Chris...you're good at getting these guys talking. You have a future as a late-night talk show host!! Hard to read this and not realize how different their 4+ years of college/basketball have been for these guys...lots of challenges I sometimes forget about. Interesting to think that while we've had some guys leave, most of our core guys have stayed. Kudos to the staff and players. Hope Paul has a great game tonight...either way, he has helped fuel lots of great memories. GO RU!

"Being that he did graduate, Mulcahy could have left Rutgers prior to this year (or any other season). "
This is the worst sentence I've ever read. Please never, ever again use, "Being that he did." The rest of the article is alright but being that you did use, "Being that you did," I can't let it go. A string of invictives directed at my mother would be an easier read. If you're going to write, write well. Being interesting is only half the job.

"Being that he did graduate, Mulcahy could have left Rutgers prior to this year (or any other season). "
This is the worst sentence I've ever read. Please never, ever again use, "Being that he did." The rest of the article is alright but being that you did use, "Being that you did," I can't let it go. A string of invictives directed at my mother would be an easier read. If you're going to write, write well. Being interesting is only half the job.
Me understand you’re point.

• Haha
Reactions: runrutgersrun
All of Paul's recent poor play will be forgiven if he comes up big tonight

He needs to play better period. Last game of the season @ the RAC in an enormous game. It's time for Paul to step up and make it happen

The time is now Paul! Bring your A game tonight!

All of Paul's recent poor play will be forgiven if he comes up big tonight

He needs to play better period. Last game of the season @ the RAC in an enormous game. It's time for Paul to step up and make it happen

The time is now Paul! Bring your A game tonight!
Yep . It can happen as he has played well against northwestern before

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT