ADVERTISEMENT

My apologies

RUCreedo

Sophomore
Dec 31, 2015
First and foremost,I did not want my "transfer thread" to get out of hand like it did and engage with people who have no clue or info about this potential transfer's status.I truly love RU Wrestling, and its community.Second,I didnt want to put the RU staff,the athletes and the fans on edge and feel obligated to respond and engage.Lastly, as " controversial" as people view me,I have the best interest of this program and sometimes convey my messages wearing my heart on my sleeve.I dont care if people joke about this thread,but I wouldnt drag this universitys wrestling program that I spent 4 years break my ass wrestling for into embarrassment by making up falsities.Anyway,I wish you all the best and ..Go RU!

Last edited:
Creedo
I trust you are sincere and have had contact with this person or folks in his camp. Let’s hope it comes true and if it does not for any reason it is no harm, no foul. Be well.

First and foremost,I did not want my "transfer thread" to get out of hand like it did and engage with people who have no clue or info about this potential transfer's status.I truly love RU Wrestling, and its community.Second,I didnt want to put the RU staff,the athletes and the fans on edge and feel obligated to respond and engage.Lastly, as " controversial" as people view me,I have the best interest of this program and sometimes convey my messages wearing my heart on my sleeve.I dont care if people joke about this thread,but I wouldnt drag this universitys wrestling program that I spent 4 years break my ass wrestling for into embarrassment by making up falsities.Anyway,I wish you all the best and ..Go RU!

Did you wrestle for Sachi in his first year at Ruthers or later on?

I loved Leta... told a wrestler at an open tournament to choose bottom. Of course, that was the end of the 3rd period lol! Jokes aside, he's definitely a loyal son.

Jersey
That sounds like Leta! I nominated him for the RU HOF since I could not believe he had been overlooked. Glad he is finally in.

Creedo
No more fishing. Just wanted to see if my main man was there during your heyday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT