Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Last edited:

Excited Ric Flair GIF

This is good! Any relation to Chris ?

We will be in the playoff discussion in October before fading !

Seems like he’ll at least get a shot at the next level as an UDFA…and the year of nothing but training might end up helping him.

Reactions: WestOrangeCL
As would Dymere Miller.
As would Chris Long.
And with Dremel and Strong returning, this group has the makings of a vastly improved unit.
Now add in the Korey Duff factor. Looking good.
Strong impressed me for being very young- still needed to improve but loved how he controlled his body and went after the ball. Dremel is a player and Brantley should help both open it up at times and make some plays. With KM back running the rock and if the OL makes another improvement over what they did this year- the offense may be completely different. Will also be interesting not playing a couple of the top defenses in CFB and having the West Coast teams who have great offenses but not the greatest defenses.

Strong impressed me for being very young- still needed to improve but loved how he controlled his body and went after the ball. Dremel is a player and Brantley should help both open it up at times and make some plays. With KM back running the rock and if the OL makes another improvement over what they did this year- the offense may be completely different. Will also be interesting not playing a couple of the top defenses in CFB and having the West Coast teams who have great offenses but not the greatest defenses.
And the QB might improve

Reactions: RU#1fan and Kbee3
I just don't know how sht like this slips through the cracks for an entire year with the NCAA. It's mindboggling.
The bridge or Brantley's eligibility. If that bridge is up the NCAA and/or NJ DOT, I may never make it over to Farmingdale via County 524. That's turning into quite the project, still one lane each way. We have a nephew who does bridge work for DOT. When we quizzed him about it, he had no idea. As for Brantley, looking forward to him seeing the field.

The bridge or Brantley's eligibility. If that bridge is up the NCAA and/or NJ DOT, I may never make it over to Farmingdale via County 524. That's turning into quite the project, still one lane each way. We have a nephew who does bridge work for DOT. When we quizzed him about it, he had no idea. As for Brantley, looking forward to him seeing the field.
Don't even get me started with that bridge.

Don't even get me started with that bridge.
You could get out their with your crew and have that banged out in a matter of weeks.
As a side note, the Allenwood School steps across from the General Store have been torn down for close to one year and the job is still not done. Must be a labor shortage in the area.

Did the NCAA give an explanation for what the heck took so long? Essentially he sat out a year as if it was a transfer from yesteryear.

You could get out their with your crew and have that banged out in a matter of weeks.
As a side note, the Allenwood School steps across from the General Store have been torn down for close to one year and the job is still not done. Must be a labor shortage in the area.
About to start up a big job in Allenwood next week. For the next 3.5 to 4 months, it's nothing but waiting at that one lane bridge traffic light.

Reactions: Knight Shift
So this puts the Speed of the NCAA somewhere between glacial scale and geological scale

If he would have played in 23, would he have been eligible for 24? Maybe not playing was a blessing in disguise

Solid ? Joking right?
Brantley was rated at the 7th best WR in the B1G coming into last season. The highest we have ever had.
On day 1 he will be our best. Patience pays off.
On the bright side, he had a whole year of development with the WR coach, and he got to practice against a top B1G defense.

Reactions: Eagleton96
Solid ? Joking right?
Brantley was rated at the 7th best WR in the B1G coming into last season. The highest we have ever had.
On day 1 he will be our best. Patience pays off.
Idk Did you see Dymere Miller's tape? This is going to be a very good receiving group next year. Let's hope we have a QB who can get it to them.

Question on last year. When Brantley was not eligible - would he have still been on scholarship or did he have to pay his own way last year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT