ADVERTISEMENT

Football Nasiem Brantley ruled eligible for 2024 season

You could get out their with your crew and have that banged out in a matter of weeks.
As a side note, the Allenwood School steps across from the General Store have been torn down for close to one year and the job is still not done. Must be a labor shortage in the area.
They were not correctly installed. Had to rip them out and start the project over.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I traversed those steps many times as a wee lad (k-4), and never had a problem. Don't even know why they "had" to be replaced. Board of Ed got an earful at the last meeting.
Not one to judge people that volunteer their time. But has there been a board that has gotten more wrong over the past 10-15 years than them? Multiple settlements with staff and superintendents.

Not one to judge people that volunteer their time. But has there been a board that has gotten more wrong over the past 10-15 years than them? Multiple settlements with staff and superintendents.
Not to hijack this thread, but if you read the Coast Star, you will recognize the name Betsy Cross (not to be confused with Betsy Ross!). An old WHS buddy who played WR for WHS who I stay in touch with -that is is sister in law. We had an interesting conversation about Betsy, and I had to tread lightly. He sort of convinced me that her FOIA requests were all legit and well-grounded, and the BOE just stonewalls any reasonable request. I had remarked to my better half that I should get on that board and straighten the F out. First thing to do is fire their lawyers. To tie this all back together, my friend is out of eligibility for WR and probably not fast enough!

Reactions: kupuna133
Not to hijack this thread, but if you read the Coast Star, you will recognize the name Betsy Cross (not to be confused with Betsy Ross!). An old WHS buddy who played WR for WHS who I stay in touch with -that is is sister in law. We had an interesting conversation about Betsy, and I had to tread lightly. He sort of convinced me that her FOIA requests were all legit and well-grounded, and the BOE just stonewalls any reasonable request. I had remarked to my better half that I should get on that board and straighten the F out. First thing to do is fire their lawyers. To tie this all back together, my friend is out of eligibility for WR and probably not fast enough!
Don’t know Betsy but I am familiar with the name. Have heard her speak on nj 101.5. And I believe she is also vocal regarding the development of peddlers village.

I’m sure she is right. There are multiple
Cover ups. One being the cop that is going to jail. That whole case came about because of that hazing scandal.

Don’t know Betsy but I am familiar with the name. Have heard her speak on nj 101.5. And I believe she is also vocal regarding the development of peddlers village.

I’m sure she is right. There are multiple
Cover ups. One being the cop that is going to jail. That whole case came about because of that hazing scandal.
Will have to meet up sometime. Think you are new to the area. Wall has a long and storied history. You go to hoops games? Going tomorrow to PSU game, may be my only one this season.

Solid ? Joking right?
Brantley was rated at the 7th best WR in the B1G coming into last season. The highest we have ever had.
On day 1 he will be our best. Patience pays off.

Where was he ranked as the 7th best WR in the B1G?

Anyway, good things trending for RU football. We just need someone who can throw him catchable balls.

Reactions: LotusAggressor

@Richard Schnyderite -think his name is spelled Naseim Brantley. Not Nasiem.

The rule "i" before "e" except after "c" does not apply here.

Reactions: Plum Street
@Richard Schnyderite -think his name is spelled Naseim Brantley. Not Nasiem.

The rule "i" before "e" except after "c" does not apply here.

It also does not apply to his position as “receiver” either !
It’s too coincidental to be a coincidence

Idk Did you see Dymere Miller's tape? This is going to be a very good receiving group next year. Let's hope we have a QB who can get it to them.
Did see it. I was shocked the poster was asking if Brantley would be any good. He and Miller can be the top WR duo in the B1G providing we have good Pass Protection and our new QB can deliver the ball.

As would Dymere Miller.
As would Chris Long.
And with Dremel and Strong returning, this group has the makings of a vastly improved unit.
Now add in the Korey Duff factor. Looking good.
Plus six more wr prospects in Famah Toure, Jessie Ofurie, Vilay Nakkoun, Dylan Braithwaite, Ben Black, and Isaiah Crumpler.
A weakness could become a strength.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT