ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Day 2 Thread

Wrestlers i want to see lose
1) Fix
2) Braedon Davis (PSU 125)
3) Every wrestler facing RU :)

I will remember a few more later.
Usually, i dont mind PSU wrestlers due to the fact they always give praise to a higher power.
They have been a few cocky PSU wrestlers, but many of them seem grounded.
honestly I think Davis is on the spectrum and that’s why he comes off weird and stand-off ish

Reactions: njsportsphan
Wrestlers i want to see lose
1) Fix
2) Braedon Davis (PSU 125)
3) Every wrestler facing RU :)

I will remember a few more later.
Usually, i dont mind PSU wrestlers due to the fact they always give praise to a higher power.
They have been a few cocky PSU wrestlers, but many of them seem grounded.
I think Ragusin actually got a decent chance to beat fix… fix almost lost to frost.. some people here think experience trumps having a young healthy body, all things being equal… but I think young fix was better or break even to grandpa fix…

I like Davis but I kinda wanna c the Psu 125 curse go on

Reactions: Bobbynieds
DOes OSU have a realistic chance to contend with PSU in a year or two?
Probably not , 3 years of messenbrink, 2 Haines, 3 Van Ness, 3 Davis, 3 Kasak, 3 facundo , plus incoming recruits and guys like Barr with 4 years left I don’t see it , they don’t even have much of an RTC

Reactions: Bobbynieds
Probably not , 3 years of messenbrink, 2 Haines, 3 Van Ness, 3 Davis, 3 Kasak, 3 facundo , plus incoming recruits and guys like Barr with 4 years left I don’t see it , they don’t even have much of an RTC
I love watching Messenbrink....My favorite PSU Wrestler His motor is amazing

I also wantto see Steve Poulin AA tonight

I love watching Messenbrink....My favorite PSU Wrestler His motor is amazing

I also wantto see Steve Poulin AA tonight
I love Messenbrinks mindset the most… some people say wrestling is a microcosm of life and the way he thinks is how a champion thinks… focus on the progress and forget the outcome…

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
the lack of stalling calls on fix when he went deliberately out of bounds twice in a row could hurt.
He just picked up his 1st stalling..that should be a point for Ragusin

Cannot stand Daton Fix. Really hope he loses.

And Cormier is an as*. Acts like a know it all. Burroughs is such a better commentator
I don't mean this as a shot at Scott but Burroughs as our HC has always been the dream.

man i hate fix....how in the heck did he win that......OMG

And he acts proud....like he wasn't handed the Win

Reactions: Leonard23
I came in late during that match.
What was the controversy there? What happened

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT