ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

Appreciate it if our friends can keep everyone updated with the upcoming mat assignments again.

Reactions: Tango Two
141: (3) Sebastian Rivera vs. (30) Dylan D'Emilio (Ohio State)
149: (10) Michael VanBrill vs. (27) Taylor Brown (Army)
174: (26) Jackson Turley vs. (7) Kaleb Romero (Ohio State)
184: (6) John Poznanski vs. (23) Tristan Lara (Northern Iowa)
197: (33) Billy Janzer vs. (32) Logan Andrew (Chattanooga)

Just logged into trackwrestling. Will do my best along with everyone else
You keep those mat assignment coming it's much appreciated. On another note. I show ESPN 3 on my computer do I have to pay for this or is it provided free through my cable/internet provider Optimum? I don't want to be left holding my d*ck in my hand come 11:01 pm. I'll pay whatever they want to watch just want to make sure I'm good to go. Yes, I'm computer illiterate, so it's OK for anyone to treat me like one.

Last edited:
Reactions: LETSGORU91
You keep those mat assignment coming it much appreciated. On another note. I show ESPN 3 on my computer do I have to pay for this or it provided free through my cable/internet provider Optimum? I don't want to be left holding my d*ck in my hand come 11:01 pm. I'll pay whatever they want to watch just want to make sure I'm good to go. Yes, I'm computer illiterate, so it's OK for anyone to treat me like one.

You should be good, but you can try to log in now and see if other videos work. Mine is through Optimum and I don't pay anything extra for it.

You should be good, but you can try to log in now and see if other videos work. Mine is through Optimum and I don't pay anything extra for it.
Thanks good to go. The NCAA Swimming and Diving Championships has an excellent feed. Hope it's this good for wrestling.

You keep those mat assignment coming it much appreciated. On another note. I show ESPN 3 on my computer do I have to pay for this or it provided free through my cable/internet provider Optimum? I don't want to be left holding my d*ck in my hand come 11:01 pm. I'll pay whatever they want to watch just want to make sure I'm good to go. Yes, I'm computer illiterate, so it's OK for anyone to treat me like one.

ESPN3 is free streaming.... Which is where the wrestling by mat will be on.... ESPN+ is the subscription based service...

I am doing the refresh thingy hoping to get a live stream before 11:00.
Unfortunately, we don't have a 125 pounder in the dance, but that means i will not miss any RU Action!

Looks like i will be watching Mat 2 to see R. Howard LOSE!!! (iN the hole) and the former Blair wrestler (on deck) Travis M. LOSE as well!!!!

1. 125: T. Mastrogiovan vs. M. DeAugustino
2. 125: R. Howard vs. M. Heinselman

AND WE HAVE A FEED!!!! Yeah is says event stating soon, but better than nada

Not sure what the hell ESPNU on TV is doing. Matches have already started and they haven't shown one yet. It's just bullsh*t story after bullsh*t story then into commercial, WTF? ESPN 3 feed is excellent, probably just turn off the TV. Only downside and don't know why media can't get this right, no riding time.

Reactions: nikoru09
Yea at this point ESPNU is useless. Foley(MSU) match 1:00 min. in 3rd on ESPN 3 on ESPNU 1:00 min. in 2nd. They're at least 5 mins. behind.

I must say, excellent quality on the ESPN3 feed so far. Not quite the same as being there in person, but I will take it.

Not sure what the hell ESPNU on TV is doing. Matches have already started and they haven't shown one yet. It's just bullsh*t story after bullsh*t story then into commercial, WTF? ESPN 3 feed is excellent, probably just turn off the TV. Only downside and don't know why media can't get this right, no riding time.
so many dam commercials....one after another
so dam annoying....11 this time

ESPN 3 is the ticket and it's free thanks to the guys helping me out on here. They're now a little behind TV but you can at least see the whole match instead of the constant commercials and cut aways.

O and anything on Van Brill yet?
thanks....much appreciated

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT