ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

Seabass wins 8-1 after he rides Demilio out the entire 3rd and picks up 2 backs

Spencer Lee is also on mat 7 now so it might come up quicker than usual lol

Grrr!!! ESPN app just spins when I click on the video feeds. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

Ugh, MVB gets reversed immediately in the 3rd and is now down 9-4

SMH, looks like the momentum of the B1G's didn't carry over. That 6pt. move crushed him.

MVB gets upset and loses 12-7. Hopefully this lights a fire under him again and he go on a run in the consols.

Happens to me, too, but try clicking on the arrow in the bottom left corner. That seems to fix it.
Thanks, I found the problem. It wasnt prompting me to sign in with cable provider. I had to do so through settings. Looks good to go now.

Not a good match for MVB. Lara was much more athletic and mat savvy with the slick pancake headlock and reversal. Hope he can wrestle back and make some noise.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
I think we all learned not to count MVB out after an opening round loss.

I am not worried about next year until Monday!

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
I don't hate Van Brill's spot in the wrestlebacks. I have him running into Andonian if he makes the bloodround. Andonian is tough, but not a world beater by any means. One match at a time, of course, but his path to the podium is not undoable.

Perrotti's run was probably my favorite of all time.
He still is one of my fav wrestlers of all time (Along with Gravina).

I am hoping Poz can reach that level, but those 2 wrestlers are the reason i am a Wrestling fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT