ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Friday Games Discussion Thread

Classic March. Buffalo hits the game winner, saves my parlay. Minutes later Auburn ruins it lol

Nebraska is gonna get run out of the building if they don’t figure out how to play at least a tiny bit of defense.
Can’t stand that little guy with the head band that disrespected our fans at the RAC when we played Nebraska earlier .hope he misses every shot.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
To those who think Ivy’s are ranked and rated fairly. Princeton last year. Yale this year.

Ridiculous.

Much better than any analytics.

states nyc GIF

• Haha
Reactions: fatsam98
Purdue picks up its first foul with 8:12 to go in the half. Not just the B1G refs, I guess.
I mean Grambling is completely outmatched They're playing hack-a-shaq on lurch. Don't think the refs have missed fouls, just the travels on Edey

I think if Edey wasn’t there, Purdue would lose to Grambling. Of course, lucky for Purdue, he is. Purdue looks as slow as they did the last 3 NCAA tournaments.

Reactions: biazza38
Purdue pretty sloppy. Only a four point game getting late in the first half. Odds are Purdue runs away with this one easily, but seeds of doubt could start creeping in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT