ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby @ Illinois

Have to credit Nebraska for fighting back. It looked like Illinois was going to put them away

OT!!

Great game. Wouldn’t want to play either team in Big Dance.
Nebraska had convincing win at K State on the road. Box checked.
Still at Indy, OSU and Michigan
They are playing for seeding.

Providence looked awful. They may be team to start worrying.

good news for Nebby is the last 8 are overall soft. The bad news they only have 1 game vs a school projected in tourney and that would be next at Northwestern. A 2nd Q1 game (currently) at Ohio State that likely will end up Q2 against a sputtering team

Nebraska is like Iowa scoring enough points to win but the defense is mediocre.Both teams understand the importance of the 3 point shot.

Nebraska is like Iowa scoring enough points to win but the defense is mediocre.Both teams understand the importance of the 3 point shot.
I think more like Penn State last year. If they start hitting the three they can get on a roll and beat anybody.

Tominaga had 3 crap games in a row and some of our fans praise him. But those same fans are killing Derek after his great game. You have problems people.

At least Derek also plays D, grabs rebounds and has a lot of assists. Tominaga has one job to do and he is very good at it but I just don't get the hatred for our own guys and boy crushes for this kid. He does nothing but shoot 3's and flop like a fish.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Tominaga had 3 crap games in a row and some of our fans praise him. But those same fans are killing Derek after his great game. You have problems people.

At least Derek also plays D, grabs rebounds and has a lot of assists. Tominaga has one job to do and he is very good at it but I just don't get the hatred for our own guys and boy crushes for this kid. He does nothing but shoot 3's and flop like a fish.
Chicks dig the long ball.

(In this case, the long ball is the ability to hit 3-pointers.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT