ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby 86 Indiana 70/ Seton Hall 61 Providence 57

SHU win shaping up to be better than expected

Indiana is very beatable and we have owned them. Really would love to beat them even if it's a down season for us

Unfortunately, the SHU win could end up Q1 but it won’t matter when we finish over 100 in the NET at season’s end.

Reactions: PJVegas

Indiana is very beatable and we have owned them. Really would love to beat them even if it's a down season for us
Talk about playing below your talent level. Is there a big ten team who wastes talent more?

Reactions: Mr Magoo

Yeah and especially that loudmouth Xavier Johnson

I don’t know the names of their players but last night their starting point guard returned for the first game in 7 games and their 7’ tall dude was coming back for his first game since being out with covid. They both showed not being at full strength.

@BigEastPhil is seeing a rock fight. Monmouth closing on a 12-0 run

Monmouth 49
Towson 40
26.0 seconds left

Electric atmosphere at Lester Glenn Auditorium. Had to turn down the volume on my remote way watching on SNY

Evander Rice is a right handed Dylan Harper

@BigEastPhil is seeing a rock fight. Monmouth closing on a 12-0 run

Monmouth 49
Towson 40
26.0 seconds left

Electric atmosphere at Lester Glenn Auditorium. Had to turn down the volume on my remote way watching on SNY

Evander Rice is a right handed Dylan Harper
ROFLMAO. Lester Glenn Auditorium - classic !..lol. I'll have to check on Lester's donation to Monmouth University.

My last 2 in person games have been beauts: Rutgers vs Stonehill and Monmouth vs Towson. The latter game was so bad my section was cheering for any team to score a basket....:) Couldn't count which game had more airballs / bricks.

Did not know game was on SNY. Come to think of it, I thought I saw Steve Gelbs; Keith Hernandez and Ron Darling at game. No Gary Cohen as he somehow does Seton Hall Radio. Go figure.

I have to rest this weekend to get ready for Monday at the Lester Glenn Arena as the Monmouth King Rice's play a rugged Northeastern squad and then on Tuesday we play the team coached by Ton Loc (Doesn't Mike Woodson sound just like Ton Loc?)...:)

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
I think the Providence win by Seton Hall, will be revisited once the season ends, Providence lost their best player, Bryce Hopkins to an ACL tear early in the 2nd half of that game. I think Hopkins might have been considered 1st or 2nd team All Big East, so if Providence gets shaky the rest of the year, that win will look much different by March.

In terms of Michigan and Indiana, strangely enough, both teams seem to recruit at a high level but rarely give any of the recruits out of HS, enough time to develop into players, then they both love taking portal kids.....once the portal kids come in, they block the development of the HS recruits and it takes much longer to get going.

I would assume by mid February both Michigan and Indiana start playing better.

ROFLMAO. Lester Glenn Auditorium - classic !..lol. I'll have to check on Lester's donation to Monmouth University.

My last 2 in person games have been beauts: Rutgers vs Stonehill and Monmouth vs Towson. The latter game was so bad my section was cheering for any team to score a basket....:) Couldn't count which game had more airballs / bricks.

Did not know game was on SNY. Come to think of it, I thought I saw Steve Gelbs; Keith Hernandez and Ron Darling at game. No Gary Cohen as he somehow does Seton Hall Radio. Go figure.

I have to rest this weekend to get ready for Monday at the Lester Glenn Arena as the Monmouth King Rice's play a rugged Northeastern squad and then on Tuesday we play the team coached by Ton Loc (Doesn't Mike Woodson sound just like Ton Loc?)...:)
Next door on my cable TV lineup is YES network and every night they have an English League Basketball game. Always played in an empty gym.

If you wonder how many people were watching the Towson at Monmouth game on TV it has to be 10X higher than the EBL.

Actually it is the BBL and I saw Sam Dekker the other night.

Next door on my cable TV lineup is YES network and every night they have an English League Basketball game. Always played in an empty gym.

If you wonder how many people were watching the Towson at Monmouth game on TV it has to be 10X higher than the EBL.

Actually it is the BBL and I saw Sam Dekker the other night.

I was trying to find the big 10 games last night and landed on that

Were the games on that stupid peacock

Mike Mitchell Jr. was a nice pickup for Ben Johnson's club. He played previously at Pepperdine. The kid has a sweet-looking shot. He's sinking 41% of his 3-pointers.
Two nice pickups with him and Elijah Hawkins. Most importantly both have eligibility left after this season, too. I get why Rutgers took a grad in Fernandes with the '24 class coming in but in general you want to target underclassmen in the portal. Spencer was a perfect example (until, you know).

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
I was trying to find the big 10 games last night and landed on that

Were the games on that stupid peacock
I was actually looking for B1G games and then forgot what I was looking for. I stumbled on that and then watched the end of Monmouth game and then watched DeSantis and then watched the Columbus - Flyers game.

All of that could have been averted if the game was on B1G neetwork.

Mike Mitchell Jr. was a nice pickup for Ben Johnson's club. He played previously at Pepperdine. The kid has a sweet-looking shot. He's sinking 41% of his 3-pointers.
So is Nebraska.

I kinda want Michigan to win enough to not get Howard fired. If they get a Beilein type good coach they’ll become a powerhouse again.

So is Nebraska.

I kinda want Michigan to win enough to not get Howard fired. If they get a Beilein type good coach they’ll become a powerhouse again.
A heart-healthy diet too — Martelli scares me way more than Juwan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT