ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska

Anteid

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2018
They still have enough left to win Friday if Rutgers doesn’t get it together on offense , that 210 pound running back grant for Nebraska can run .

Reactions: TM94goRU
Do you think it’s better for Rutgers if Nebraska wins or loses this game? I know technically it makes no difference either way, but from a momentum perspective I’m wondering if a win gives Nebraska life. A loss could also make them desperate, though. A third option is I’m completely overthinking it.

Do you think it’s better for Rutgers if Nebraska wins or loses this game? I know technically it makes no difference either way, but from a momentum perspective I’m wondering if a win gives Nebraska life. A loss could also make them desperate, though. A third option is I’m completely overthinking it.
I believe it’s better for Rutgers to win this game in order to stay competitive in recruiting for big ten play , Maryland just knock off sparty today so that speaks volume for them .

Reactions: Jimpeg
I believe it’s better for Rutgers to win this game in order to stay competitive in recruiting for big ten play , Maryland just knock off sparty today so that speaks volume for them .
I was asking if it’s better for Rutgers for Nebraska to beat Indiana or to lose to them in terms of our chances on Friday. I admit It’s kind of a silly question.

I was asking if it’s better for Rutgers for Nebraska to beat Indiana or to lose to them in terms of our chances on Friday. I admit It’s kind of a silly question.
Oh my bad , that’s a good question cause I don’t like what I see so fare from both of these two teams as I watch them play. I guess win or lose both teams are gonna want to beat us no matter what lol .

Oh my bad , that’s a good question cause I don’t like what I see so fare from both of these two teams as I watch them play. I guess win or lose both teams are gonna want to beat us no matter what lol .
Neb QB Thompson just got his shoulder separated or collar bone cracked it looks like

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
That would have been helpful for us. Don’t want to see anyone hurt though. But their backup QB is horrible

Concentration in practice this week needs to focus on:
Less stupid penalties
Protecting the ball
Maintaining Drives Mr OC
Desigruns by Sam the Man
Pick a QB- Simon? And let them have continuity. Stop the QB rotation.
Pass defense w/o committing PI

Short term worse, long term better. Of course, I’m of the impression that Greg is not the answer, and it’s really just a matter of the baby boomers to realize this isn’t 2005 anymore

Nebraska defense is awful. We should score 35 points minimally.
I don’t see how anyone can feel confident in that. RU is averaging 14.5 pts / game against Div 1 competition. It looks like both Vedral and Wimsatt will have limited availability at best. We really need the QB run game to be effective and Simon doesn’t provide that.

I don’t see how anyone can feel confident in that. RU is averaging 14.5 pts / game against Div 1 competition. It looks like both Vedral and Wimsatt will have limited availability at best. We really need the QB run game to be effective and Simon doesn’t provide that.
Yea I think Nebraska's defense can be some sort or remedy but how much? Who knows. They're also still mistake prone. They had 12 penalties for 111 yards yesterday. So definitely a winnable game at home and we probably should see better offensive production. Just how much though, we'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT