ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting New 2020 Rivals Hoops Rankings released

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Here is a look at some of the notable players listed in the new top 100 rankings for the 2020 hoops recruiting class.

No. 25 F Josh Hall (Moravian Prep - NC) -- moved up 34 spots
No. 41 SF Jabri Abdur-Rahim (Blair Academy - NJ) -- moved up 1 spot
No. 54 C Clifford Omoruyi (Roselle Catholic - NJ) -- moved up 1 spot
No. 64 PF Isaiah Cottrell (Bishop Gorman - NV) -- moved up 4 spots
No. 82 C Elijah Hutchins-Everett (Immaculate Conception - NJ) -- moved down 12 spots
No. 133 SG Kadary Richmond (South Shore - NY) -- Even

Richie - I believe we have offered Hall; Omoruyi and Cottrell. Have we offered the others above? Who in your estimation is the likeliest as of now of being the best possibility of committing to RU of the kids above?

Richie - I believe we have offered Hall; Omoruyi and Cottrell. Have we offered the others above? Who in your estimation is the likeliest as of now of being the best possibility of committing to RU of the kids above?
Richie made each player's name a hyperlink (that's why the names are in red bold letters). If you click on a name it will take you to their page where you can view their offer list (You may have to click on the "Show all" button if the player has more than 4 offers), rankings history, recent articles written about them, a video (if one is posted) and any Rivals FutureCast picks that have been made. I believe Richie has made one or two FutureCast picks for the players listed.

Click on a name and have fun.

College Coaches can go to the NBPA Top 100 Camp this year on June 13 and 14. This is the first time College Coaches have been allowed to attend.

The camp started Tuesday and runs through Sunday.

Reactions: Scangg and MV9000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT